Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

One of the best former goal songs in the nhl. I was at a hartford wolfpack, (ahl) game and they played it. Let's go whalers

a sports radio show in vancouver opens with that tune.

Oh, you get away with it then. I'll never have a sig half as cool as some of the other ones I've seen on here. Off to google!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

edit: one of my friends just emailed me this, blast from the past

why is it mirrored?

Edited by shotty

JR you're just ripping on everything I post recently lol. Half baked or not it still brings something new to my device without me having to incur any costs.

Shotty, I'm pretty sure it's mirrored so it doesn't get taken down by NBC (or whoever owns it). I wonder how many people would watch that though and not know that it wasn't the original?

JR you're just ripping on everything I post recently lol. Half baked or not it still brings something new to my device without me having to incur any costs.

Shotty, I'm pretty sure it's mirrored so it doesn't get taken down by NBC (or whoever owns it). I wonder how many people would watch that though and not know that it wasn't the original?

Ha, as 2pac said, "Nothing personal, strictly business, baby, strictly BUSINESS."

Iknew it was, but there was no other full legnth version that was not mirrored, and it had the best sound quality

Ha, as 2pac said, "Nothing personal, strictly business, baby, strictly BUSINESS."

LOL, I wondered why you call him b*tch.

Edited by TBLfan

My dad and I just made a simple flamethrower in our backyard. I will not post the instructions but pm me for them ;) Just kidding, no pm's all you pyros

My dad and I just made a simple flamethrower in our backyard. I will not post the instructions but pm me for them ;) Just kidding, no pm's all you pyros

just watch mythbusters and/or youtube and you have one going for like $10, well i'm thinking more explosives but you get my point

Being able to grow up while watching Mike Modano grow as a player (Born in 87), hope he isn't done but if he his probably couldnt ask for a better way sans winning the cup again

Very tough night in Dallas. Did manage to get on tv though.

That's always fun, as long as you weren't in handcuffs being placed in the back of the squad car.

Great send off for Modano if that was his last game. Feels really weird to see him retire though, he was drafted when I was 4 years old and I'm 26 now.

That's always fun, as long as you weren't in handcuffs being placed in the back of the squad car.

Or as some people call it, Friday nights with Ed Belfour.

Bittersweet moments in Dallas last night. Just looking over the highlight clips of Modano today and seeing he had an assist, a game tying goal with under two minutes to play, and the shootout winner in what is most likely his last home game just blows my mind. Watching him tear up on the bench during the standing ovation brought tears to my eyes and knowing the love he has for being on the ice is a thing of beauty. Great to see a nice guy go out on top.

My ex girlfriend and I have been trying to reconcile for around 2 months. Her father is very overprotective of her, as she's the firstborn. Her mother and grandmother were at her drama production which I happened to go see tonight(Great play, oklahoma!) and During intermission I apologized for the way things ended and invited her to a game.Although we're not permitted to have a comitted relationship, we're allowed to continue seeing each other in an open relationship. Also, I'm creating a group called Checking for Crohn's.v For every goal I score, I will give $10 and for each assist I will give $5 to my girlfriend's family because her brother suffers from the disease.