Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Thanks guys.

That's part of what makes it sweet, I would bill myself as a defensive defenseman, it's been awhile since I've netted one.

lol.. people call me Craig Ludwig. I'm big, I'm slow and I block a huge amount of shots per game... and when my line's in the attacking zone, I'm usely patrolling the neutral zone to have a head start on faster skaters lol... unless my team really has good puck control, then I'll come in and sometimes even cut down the middle where no one's expecting me and occasionnally get a pass and score... actually, make that rarely lol. But it's good feeling!

skated my first drop in in a few months, it was a close group of friends so it was pretty fun, scored in a slapper from the point and tossed 2 passes from the goal line to a teammate coming off of the far bench for 2 A's. and dont worry, everyone was tracking stats today, our HS coach was watching

skated my first drop in in a few months, it was a close group of friends so it was pretty fun, scored in a slapper from the point and tossed 2 passes from the goal line to a teammate coming off of the far bench for 2 A's. and dont worry, everyone was tracking stats today, our HS coach was watching

I hear ya! Started playing 2 weeks ago after missing 10 weeks with a freak accident and I missed the boys quite a bit too and it was fun to reunite with them no matter how bad I played that game

2-0 this weekend in my teams first league games. Had the game winner in the first game witch was the first goal of the season for the team. Beat the goalie glove high from the point off a faceoff.

We're just getting it out of our system so we'll be ready to actually win in the playoffs.

At least as Dallas fans you have an expectation that 9-10 weeks from now it will be a noticeably different situation and the team will look better. As a Bills fan...I have no such guarantee or optimism.

Had to tell this story.

You may have seen in the Venting thread, I forgot about a speech yesterday and had to write it and memorize it that day.

So I write it at noon, go to my classes, and try to memorize as much of it as possible. I buy a pack of notecards on a spiral and fill four of them with the names, figures and statistics I need, as well as the talking points. Its my turn, I get up and he says "Actually, you're only allowed one notecard, sorry." I just react, say "OK," and toss the notecards aside. He goes "Wow" and I just go for the speech. I butcherred the Confucius quote to start it off, but after that I hit every point, correctly remember every name and stat, and cite every source. I absolutely crushed this speech for having only written it four hours before and not had time to memorize it. I was able to ad-lib a lot of the main points without stumbling and really only screwed up twice.

It was on literacy, so I capped it off with a suggestion that you should give bored kids a book, and used Tom Sawyer as an example. What I wrote was "So kids can experience 19th Century Missouri, and enjoy Tom tricking his friends into painting his fence, or showing off for the girl down the street by doing tricks." Instead what I SAID was "...Tom tricking his friends into painting the fence and turning tricks for the girl down the street." It was hilarious, and luckily the professor was cool and didn't get offended or criticize me for the slip.

I felt so awesome afterwards, I had a huge adrenaline rush because I pulled it off like that.

Picked up Halo Reach this morning... got a free $20 gift card I wasn't expecting.

So that's why people were lining up outside Best Buy at 23:30 last night!

It was on literacy, so I capped it off with a suggestion that you should give bored kids a book, and used Tom Sawyer as an example. What I wrote was "So kids can experience 19th Century Missouri, and enjoy Tom tricking his friends into painting his fence, or showing off for the girl down the street by doing tricks." Instead what I SAID was "...Tom tricking his friends into painting the fence and turning tricks for the girl down the street." It was hilarious, and luckily the professor was cool and didn't get offended or criticize me for the slip.

I felt so awesome afterwards, I had a huge adrenaline rush because I pulled it off like that.

Tom's got his pimp game backwards. I always ad-libbed my speeches, it made things a lot more worthwhile. Senior year in-school festivities helped enhance some of these speeches.

Picked up Reach this morning, took the kids to school and the wife to the airport and then sat at home and beat it. Now I have to write a bit for it by tomorrow AM and I just want to keep playing.

Picked up Reach this morning, took the kids to school and the wife to the airport and then sat at home and beat it. Now I have to write a bit for it by tomorrow AM and I just want to keep playing.

Are you a game reviewer on a website?

Installers came today to put in 3 windows and a sliding door. Thought sure I was going to have a vent by the end of the job, but they actually finished a day early and $1000 under budget! That NEVER happens!

Went to the NHL Rookie tournament in London over the weekend. Picked up a pair of Marc Pouliot Eagle PPF's for $25

What condition?? That's pretty sick. Even if it's kinda used, PPF's for 25 are crazy. On another note, semi-sweet managing to sell some extra gear of mine for my Base sticks. My science teacher's buying a pair of Mission L3 Pants for 50!! :happy:

^^^ In close to brand new condition. It was worn during the Euro Can Cup last summer. It was used for only 4 games. No tears or scuff marks. The pic is posted in Show It Off.