Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Friendly cleaner lady was able to replace the disgustingly corroded zipper on my V12 shouldies, allowing me to have a moving zipper for the first time in 18 months and saving one of my favorite pieces.

Got accepted to my 1A school( I was thinking about 2 schools, and they were 1A and 1B). IUP(Indiana U of PA) may be receiving my currency come the end of october if everything goes well. :)

Edited by bostoncrimsonsox

Froyo for the Droid X seems to FINALLY be ready for launch.

EDIT for another Sweet, Flyers hockey is on TV tonight. So pumped.

Edited by EBondo

Just got out of math class, had my 3rd test i 3 periods, and I aced em all. i didnt even study last night, just a quick review this morning. and also im going to the islanders training camp scrimmage saturday with my friends

Empty stick time? I went to a 3 1/2 hr session yesterday, only one on the ice so i got a heck of a workout just doing laps and working on all of my shots

I know the guys at the rink so they generally let me stay late or jump out on the ice when it's not being used.

2 Sweet spots in a week? Man, this may bring some bad news later on. Made my school's JV hockey team as a "1st Year Senior". I'm also permitted to dress at home varsity games as an injury sub and on senior night, i'm being recognized as a senior. :)

2 Sweet spots in a week? Man, this may bring some bad news later on. Made my school's JV hockey team as a "1st Year Senior". I'm also permitted to dress at home varsity games as an injury sub and on senior night, i'm being recognized as a senior. :)

attaboy

Doc said I could ditch the walking boot today, back behind the wheel of a car and starting physical therapy so I'll hopefully be back on the ice by halloween. holy shit it's killing me but I can't wait.

You know, just being able to turn on the TV at any time and having a good chance of seeing hockey highlights on TSN and Sportsnet makes me happy. Then of course, being able to listen to the games on radio when doing work or stuff. And oh, they Canucks are playing!! Life is sweet. :biggrin:

Just got a call from the training department and I have an interview for an instructor position on Monday afternoon. The only downside is that I don't get home from work until 11PM on Sunday night and my flight down leaves Monday at 9AM.