Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Put up the rink boards today with temps in the upper 50's. Nice change of pace from the 30-40 degree days I seem to end up with...

Edited by Monty22
  • Like 2

Officially finished (and passed) my EMT-Basic class tonight. Certification exams are a couple of weeks away, but I still feel pretty proud of myself for making it this far.

• Like 5

Congratulations and good luck with the practical and written. You're part of MSH so I know you have this!

As a member of MSH, if I pass on the first try, expect me to celebrate with as much hockey as possible. Likewise, if I fail on the first try, expect me to vent my frustrations through as much hockey as possible.

We beat the other Cleveland team in our league today!!!

and I have 3 goals in 3 games this weekend, so far atleast.

The team we play tonight barely beat us yesterday to, they were winning 6-2 and we came back to have the score to 6-5, we scored a goal to tie it at the end but it got waved off, so if we can beat them tonight, so we can beat them to night we can avenge our loss from yesterday.

• Like 1

After 12 years in the industry working for other shops and operating my own mobile team service, I've finally made the move and opened a full pro shop in a busy dual pad rec facility. I'm excited to embark on this and continue developing my own brand. Time to get 'er done!

• Like 15

After 12 years in the industry working for other shops and operating my own mobile team service, I've finally made the move and opened a full pro shop in a busy dual pad rec facility. I'm excited to embark on this and continue developing my own brand. Time to get 'er done!

Congrats man, I hope it works out for you

Good luck!

The word is in: I passed my NREMT practical exam yesterday! I still have to take the cognitive/written, but passing the practical is a huge weight off my shoulders.

Edited by badger_14
  • Like 5

Congrats on passing the NREMT practical. When are you planning on taking the written? In any case, like I said before, you got this.

• Like 1

Congrats on passing the NREMT practical. When are you planning on taking the written? In any case, like I said before, you got this.

As soon as I can. I have to submit my payment and get the formal authorization to test, then I'm on that like white on rice.

I passed my NREMT exams! Who has two thumbs and is a nationally certified EMT-Basic? THIS GUY.

Congrats!

Got a story for you...

Buddy of mine (Newton like us) left an EMT training in Boston and some guy got shot 5 times...he and another guy helped save his life and gave a description of the car that sped away

Edited by Zylos45
  • Like 1

Congrats!

Got a story for you...

Buddy of mine (Newton like us) left an EMT training in Boston and some guy got shot 5 times...he and another guy helped save his life and gave a description of the car that sped away

I can only hope that my first shift doesn't involve a shooting. (Second, third maybe, that's cool). :wink:

5 goals, couple assists & a PeeWee Championship banner.... Not a bad weekend for my 9 year old.

imagejpg2_zps7e708094.jpg

Funny, I look at the pic and see she has started to tape her shins. I don't go in the locker room anymore or have her come out, she ties her own skates and apparently, now is taping her shins... Funny, kids just figure things out. She tapes her own stick as well(blade, I do her handle).

• Like 3

We beat a team yesterday that beat us 8-2 on Saturday.

to top it off, I had 2 goals, one of them was the empty better to seal the win.

After I scored the empty better, at the face off at center ice, the other teams best player cross checked me for no reason before the ref dropped the puck and got a penalty for it, which pretty much sealed the win for sure

• Like 2

Cool photo, EJB!

My oldest was out most of the early season due to a shoulder injury.

After an MRI, the Orthopedic doc told her she could play if she wanted to, if she could manage the pain.

She told me this weekend she misses it and wants to play again. :) :) :)

I love watching her play.

• Like 3