Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

so main camp is in full swing trying to make a junior a team in manitoba, already have more goals in 4 games then i did all last season haha feels pretty good when things or going decent in the offence category as thats always been one of my down sides, now just gotta keep it up

Beer league team that I've been playing with won the championship last week. I had two assists, one that led to the tying goal and the other which put us ahead by two going into the final minute, effectively sealing the game for us.

Nice, didn't get to see that, I think I defriended them. LOL

haha, don't blame you bro.

Quite possibly one of their best bits since the peel p50. and that is saying a lot.

What's even better was they topped it with the caravan challenge in episode 4 of the series. I couldn't stop laughing at Clarkson's Citroen!

haha, don't blame you bro.

What's even better was they topped it with the caravan challenge in episode 4 of the series. I couldn't stop laughing at Clarkson's Citroen!

Haha the show is unbelievable. I signed up for their ticket list. Just to know that I have the possibility of getting in and seeing it being taped makes me excited.

sorted thru a couple pallets at work, first one I sorted through was a whole pallet full of totalones, about 80 grand worth of flipping skates,

that I will never have =(

My best friend left town yesterday, to go to the Calgary Hitmen rookie camp. Extremely excited for him, super proud of him and hope for the best. And that he remembers our deal to bring me a S19 or Total One. :wink:

Made the two hour trip today to see DarkStar50 at the Ice House Pro Shop, and it was extremely worthwhile. He measured me and we tried on a few pairs of X:60s, and ultimately determined retail wasn't going to do the trick. The best part was going through the Bauer custom order form in tandem, picking and choosing which options were most sensible, I think one of the cruelest parts of my hockey career will be waiting for these skates to arrive. All in all, couldn't think of a more appropriate and beneficial situation to knowingly meet my first MSH'er face-to-face.

EDIT: Also, as a member here, I wouldn't be able to live with myself making a two hour trip to a pro shop and returning empty handed, so I picked up a pair of the rink's travel team's MTO Bauer Pro 4 Rolls.

Edited by troy

Packing up for school, and like always- it certainly is bittersweet. I'm going to miss my family and friends (and that car under the cover that I can't drive for the next 6-odd months until spring). But on the other hand, going back into the city is awesome. Get to do lots of real cool things and be with some equally amazing people, so I guess I'm ready to go...

Shoulder I dislocated last year is finally healed enough I can start taking backhand shots again - yay! Of course, after 9 months with hardly any backhand shots, I've got some work to do to say the least :unsure:

Awesome barbeque yesterday. We got my dad a smoker for father's day a few years ago, and ever since he's used any excuse to bust it out and use it. Not that we argue haha. Yesterday's menu was smoked babyback ribs, smoked beef brisket, and smoked pork but for pulled pork sandwiches with a full aray of barbecue sauces. needless to say the 20+ people there used a little more gas on the way home.

PS Facebook has done wonders for our family. it was the first time in probably 10 years that all of us were together for anything outside of a wedding.

Made the two hour trip today to see DarkStar50 at the Ice House Pro Shop, and it was extremely worthwhile. He measured me and we tried on a few pairs of X:60s, and ultimately determined retail wasn't going to do the trick. The best part was going through the Bauer custom order form in tandem, picking and choosing which options were most sensible, I think one of the cruelest parts of my hockey career will be waiting for these skates to arrive. All in all, couldn't think of a more appropriate and beneficial situation to knowingly meet my first MSH'er face-to-face.

EDIT: Also, as a member here, I wouldn't be able to live with myself making a two hour trip to a pro shop and returning empty handed, so I picked up a pair of the rink's travel team's MTO Bauer Pro 4 Rolls.

Thanks for the shout out. I have the answers from Bauer(Custom Department got back to me late today) for our questions and will be in touch tomorrow. That was a good pick up on the 4 Rolls! MTO colors are always good to have in your collection.

My personal sweet spot is I skated today for the first time since August 1. August was a rough month with no chance to skate. It was a killer not to hit the ice. I just goofed around on the ice for 35 minutes shooting at a mini-net. Missed that sucker about 95% of the time!

Shaping up to be a good winter for me.. I am really excited for the NHL season to start..

I just got tickets to two diff Pens games at Consol.. against the Canucks in Nov and the Panthers right before xmas. Purchased tickets to the Winter Classic a few weeks ago. Already have tickets to both Pens games in Raleigh this season and also have my tickets for the All Star Game and the skills comp confirmed as well.

I think I am officially done, atleast until the post season, cause my wallet is screaming right now.

So around 6:30 EST my co worker texted me telling me he had an extra ticket to the phils game. After about a split second of decision making he grabbed me at my house, we drove down to the stadium, had a few beers and watched the game. Afterwards we stopped at Pat's for a steak and some cheese fries. Beautiful night for a ball game and an unexpectedly good night indeed.