Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Well the orthopedic doctors think they figured out the problems with my knee. I go in for arthroscopic surgery on the 21st (just enough time to rehab and get on the ice for WinterFest!). So im pretty excited that after 6 months of pain, something is getting done.

And another for today: My brother added the movie 'Stir Crazy' to netflix instant que and we watched it before i went to work this morning. What a great way to start the day!

well?? did it show up?

It did. Not a fan of the looks (lots of white, with cheesy little graphics). After puckhandling, it feels nothing like the One95. Feels kind of dead IMO. Also, plays a lot stiffer than the One95. We will see how it goes Sunday, but based off of initial impressions, I am not impressed.

First time back on the ice tonight since my shoulder surgery. Instead of a torn labrum only had a bone spur removed and a lot of debridement of the ligaments & tendons. So instead of 6 months only 6 weeks. :happy:

Went into a Shootout, Their first shooter scored, no one scored till I went 4th. Beat the goalie stick side with a shot. Went scoreless till the 8th shooters both scored, our 13th shooter scored. Crazy way to get a win, and scoring in my first Junior Shootout attempt and tying it up felt amazing.

Say what you want about shootouts, I won a game as the third (and only successful) shooter, and it's an awesome feeling. Skating over to organize the celebration around their fans felt almost as nice.

After about 3 months off, the ice is finally back in today. I've also been waiting all this time to try out the TPS R9 and TPS R8XN10 shafts that I found over the summer.