Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

My best friend's bachelor party is this Saturday...and let's just say that I've got some very good stuff lined-up for it.

The only bummer is going to be the transportation costs...especially since we are going to have to make our way across to Canada because there are a couple of us that aren't quite 21 yet.

Sounds like a trip to the Sundowner is in order Saturday night. Excellent choice.

My best friend's bachelor party is this Saturday...and let's just say that I've got some very good stuff lined-up for it.

The only bummer is going to be the transportation costs...especially since we are going to have to make our way across to Canada because there are a couple of us that aren't quite 21 yet.

Sounds like a trip to the Sundowner is in order Saturday night. Excellent choice.

Seductions, too.

It was an awesome night. Wound-up costing me quite a bit of money...but it was still a great night.

The Mrs. used my birthday as a convenient excuse to get a Wii. Strange how when it was a present for me that I am here at work and she is at home setting it up and playing with it.

Seductions, too.

It was an awesome night. Wound-up costing me quite a bit of money...but it was still a great night.

We sold our table at the 'downer for a couple hundred bucks one night. Probably could have asked for a lot more, oh well.

Just got my tickets for the Camp Randall Hockey Classic game. Promised my friend I'd wear my red beezers to the game even. Wait til February when I post "ow, my poor frostbitten sack" in the venting thread.

i figured there's quite a few dog people here, so i just got this husky on saturday, she's a beauty :) kinda screwing up my schedule but it'll be really cool soon, can't wait for winter!!

img4323d.jpg

the other dog is a mini shih tzu, she's nearly 6

Public Skate+Hot girl that cannot skate=A good end to a tough day of workouts.

Hahah nothing beats going to Polar Ice and picking up chicks eh?

Can't beat Marcus girls at Polar Ice haha.

getting back on skates again, after having my knee injured and thinking that it would be the end of my hockey life

I remember reading that thread I am really glad you are able to skate again.

Public Skate+Hot girl that cannot skate=A good end to a tough day of workouts.

Hahah nothing beats going to Polar Ice and picking up chicks eh?

Can't beat Marcus girls at Polar Ice haha.

Hahaha right on man I know what you mean ;)

And fatwabbit, great news hope all is well

Edited by kovyperron5727

After a long and lengthy search for cnt stealths not over 350 dollars in my hometown, i picked up 5 of them. It came to a lot of money, but considering how much sticks i have to sell, i should make it back quick. $149.99 each, and i think ive learned to like the drury curve. I had a clone on my dolomite and didnt like it, but i think it must have been the stick because my shot feels great. Its a change from my iginlas but its still not bad

Did you get them at a sportchek By any chance? If they had sakics I would have done the same thing when they had the sale.

Yup. Took every lefty they had. There all drury though, and one of them my mom put away for christmas, lol. I paid for the rest though, 2 are taped for regular and backup, when one goes ill cut another one and use it, hopefully they last me awhile.

Did you get them at a sportchek By any chance? If they had sakics I would have done the same thing when they had the sale.

Yup. Took every lefty they had. There all drury though, and one of them my mom put away for christmas, lol. I paid for the rest though, 2 are taped for regular and backup, when one goes ill cut another one and use it, hopefully they last me awhile.

I bought the last CNT at my LHS and it too was a Drury. I hated the curve so much I only used it twice and now I have it for sale or trade in the gear exchange. Hope you like yours better than I liked mine

Just received my two Carver Amps to redo my home theater system. :)

Carver TFM - 35x, 250 watts per channel to my Polk Rti A9's

Carver AV - 634, 60 watts to each of the Polk Rti A3 surrounds, and 120 watts bridged to the Polk Csi A6

Needless to say, powering all of this before with a theoretical 100 watts per channel out of an Onkyo Receiver wasn't doing these justice. At "only 60" watts (high current though) going to the surrounds they really woke up, and the Main Rti A9's hit harder than they ever did before.

Might be posting later in "The Venting Spot" when I get the Police at my front door for disturbing the peace. ;)

And now.....to watch a movie with loud and obnoxious explosions.

I bought the last CNT at my LHS and it too was a Drury. I hated the curve so much I only used it twice and now I have it for sale or trade in the gear exchange. Hope you like yours better than I liked mine

Whats the hand and flex on it? I could trade you a brand new forsberg 85 se if you shoot left maybe, inbox me.

Whats the hand and flex on it? I could trade you a brand new forsberg 85 se if you shoot left maybe, inbox me.

Sry dude I shoot right

Spent the summer in California, and now I'm back on the east coast and got to hit the ice for the first time in 3 months yesterday, and found out A) the workouts this summer did make me faster, and B) my slapper is wayyyy harder.

Isn't it funny how hard work pays off? :)

Good to hear man, now you gotta work twice as hard to keep the strength that you got, and continue to get stronger.