Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

2 hours ago, Reddevilpara said:

Great Pictures Fletch, good camera work for the first time shooting hockey!

Thanks!  He's gonna come out again in a few weeks hopefully and next time I will wear a better jersey ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Reddevilpara said:

A shot from today's game here in Doha, Qatar. Nothing quite as good as a goalie down and a wide open net.

ekFpDTV.jpg

Always fun to send the goaltender breakdancing, haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/13/2018 at 8:21 PM, Fletch said:

My buddy was nice enough to get some pics of me at a private pickup last week.  Not bad for his first time shooting hockey!

Cwr8Eh5.jpg

omgUcWk.jpg

rIXk84d.jpg

nhqYLdc.jpg

1iQI5EI.jpg

tMmzYy1.jpg

ZK5FZlJ.jpg

KGPfTP3.jpg

Good pictures, and I love the Islanders gloves with the Brooklyn alternate socks.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fletch said:

Nice unis! ^

Thanks! $23 dollar alibaba special!!!

1 hour ago, xstartxtodayx said:

Nice pics @dkmiller3356, must've had some super amazing incredibly awesome photographer take them :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:  haha, it was nice to finally meet you in person!

Thanks @xstartxtodayx!!!  Finally making a LI MSH connection!!  Thanks for making me look good out there!! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Goonsquad said:

top pic: OLE!
next two pics: STICK ON THE ICE dkmiller !!!

Need the radar gun out to see Bure speed in pic two

I scored the first goal of my hockey "career" in an actual game this weekend during the Annual Guns & Hoses Tournament. I know it wasn't in a professional or collegiate setting, but to be honest, it was kind of a surreal experience and one I will never forget. I am glad it came while playing for the Dallas Police Department Hockey Team and am honored to continue to represent the fine men and women of the Dallas Police Department while playing the greatest sport. 

Glad that I dragged my wife out of bed at 5:45 in the morning so she could be there to see it in person. 

I know this isn't a picture of myself, but unfortunately I didn't have a sharpie at the rink to properly adorn the puck. 

VvAgXWA.jpg 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Reddevilpara said:

What happened to The Jet Speeds????

When trying on new skates, said the new JetSpeeds didn’t feel great.  I’m not sure that there was a change from the original JS’s and the current model, but she felt there was and jumped to Supremes.  One bake & two powerskate sessions and she says they are perfect.

I wasn’t there at the fitting, just her and mom.

39 minutes ago, EJB said:

When trying on new skates, said the new JetSpeeds didn’t feel great.  I’m not sure that there was a change from the original JS’s and the current model, but she felt there was and jumped to Supremes.  One bake & two powerskate sessions and she says they are perfect.

I wasn’t there at the fitting, just her and mom.

I dumped my Jet Speeds for Trues, best skate I've ever had. Great she has a good fit, brand doesn't really matter, I've worn everything. It's all about the fit!

• Like 2

On 5/8/2018 at 3:49 PM, Doughnuts08 said:

few photos of the new beer league unis!

ovIL2IG.jpg

hxle7iM.jpg

DTJTlr1.jpg

Those are BADASS... haha.  Where can I get one? 😄 

And Anaheim Ice, right?  Dude I am right down the freeway in Aliso...haha.

Edited by Fletch