Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

A couple shots from our tournament in Vegas two weekends ago... the Knights practice facility is awesome.  We lost 2-1 in OT in the championship game but still had a great time.

Screen_Shot_2018-10-02_at_12.29.09_PM.pn

Screen_Shot_2018-10-02_at_12.29.31_PM.pn

Screen_Shot_2018-10-02_at_12.27.48_PM.pn

Team pic.  The majority of us have been playing together since we were 14 years old... we are all in our 40's now.  Team name is Hammer Team, in memory of our friend (last name was Hammer) who passed away in 2012 from cancer.  He loved Crown Royale, so their logo is represented in our logo 🙂

Screen_Shot_2018-10-02_at_12.46.07_PM.pn

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Fletch said:

A couple shots from our tournament in Vegas two weekends ago... the Knights practice facility is awesome.  We lost 2-1 in OT in the championship game but still had a great time.

Screen_Shot_2018-10-02_at_12.29.09_PM.pn

Screen_Shot_2018-10-02_at_12.29.31_PM.pn

Screen_Shot_2018-10-02_at_12.27.48_PM.pn

Team pic.  The majority of us have been playing together since we were 14 years old... we are all in our 40's now.  Team name is Hammer Team, in memory of our friend (last name was Hammer) who passed away in 2012 from cancer.  He loved Crown Royale, so their logo is represented in our logo 🙂

Screen_Shot_2018-10-02_at_12.46.07_PM.pn

Possibly the most awesome Unis I've seen. There was a team in this years Bangkok Tourney that wore the Old School Kings Jerseys but with The Crown, they were The Ramas which is Thai for King!. Really like these!

Edited by Reddevilpara
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Reddevilpara said:

Possibly the most awesome Unis I've seen. There was a team in this years Bangkok Tourney that wore the Old School Kings Jerseys but with The Crown, they were The Ramas which is Thai for King!. Really like these!

Thanks man!  Much appreciated 🙂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, su13liminal said:

Dwayne Johnson is a nice touch. Does he make it to every game?

Of course he does, he knows where his priorities lie.

I don't get many photos of myself since I'm usually the one taking them (I'm a league photographer and shoot photos between shifts in games I'm playing in), but every now and then a teammate grabs my camera and manages to catch me (I've slowly been trying to train a few guys haha).

p3295670690-5.jpg

• Like 5

In my second pair of Trues. Went Black with Tuuks and Step Black Steel this time, first pair was Black/White.............The Black Steel is incredible. After Trying the True/Step Holder went back to the Tuuks. There is a slight weight difference.

U2iPblN.jpg

• Like 4

First time I've ever played in a tournament. Won the first game Friday night 2-1. On Saturday we lost the first game by a score of 3-1 with an empty net (I'll get to that in a moment). Saturday night we beat the eventual champion 4-3 in a shootout (I'll be getting to that one as well). The team that won the tournament actually had two games they won with a score of 10-2. 

We ended up not making it to the championship. We were tied with another team for points, and goal differential, and ended up breaking the tie with a head-to-head (the team we lost to so they owned that tie breaker).

Now for those notes... if we had won the third game in regulation rather than the shootout, we would have had the second most points and played in the championship. Beyond that, if we had NOT pulled the goalie in our 3-1 loss, we would have also owned the goal differential tiebreaker from a 2-1 loss and still made the championship. Oh, hindsight on the decision to pull the goalie... I never in a million years would have thought an empty net goal in the second game would have ended our run... 

All in all I'm pretty damn proud of our team. Being eliminated on the THIRD tie-breaker shows we played well enough to win. Knowing we also beat the eventual champions meant we very well could have taken the whole damn thing. 

That said, it was kind of nice to get to go home Saturday and not play on Sunday (at least, until my usual league game!) What a crazy week. Hockey Wednesday night, Softball Thursday night, hockey Friday night, hockey twice Saturday, and hockey Sunday night. I'm pretty sore. 

IMG_6115.thumb.jpg.d1d3ae6aea97505f73f3a979eba9628f.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

The ref in hockey pants/socks is a bit odd... 

We have a few "Dedicated" Refs over here in Doha, Qatar but to make the League work we have to have players Ref so sometimes they've played a game prior and just throw on a Ref Jersey. This was one of those cases 🙂

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Reddevilpara said:

We have a few "Dedicated" Refs over here in Doha, Qatar but to make the League work we have to have players Ref so sometimes they've played a game prior and just throw on a Ref Jersey. This was one of those cases 🙂

Makes sense 🙂 Nothing wrong with that!

• Like 1

On 9/20/2017 at 3:35 PM, Fletch said:

Found this pic of me circa 1993-94.  God, I loved those Mega Air 90 skates, they were awesome.  My two-tone Cooper SK2000 and mullet went together quite nicely too, I must say 🙂

CdZ1Uri.jpg

I had Mega Air 90s too. They had white Tuuk holders. That weird plastic clip on the inner foot was strange. They were awesome.

1994 Glacial Gardens Anaheim CA...................Bauer 5000s with Black Tuuks, Cooper 4 Roll Short Cuff Pro Stock Gloves, CCM HT2 Helmet, Sherwood 7000 Twig, CCM Pants and all Jofa underneath...............state of the art back then!

Yq8rhoP.jpg

Edited by Reddevilpara
  • Like 2

On 5/6/2019 at 7:14 PM, dkmiller3356 said:

Couple of decent shots from a game a couple of weeks ago...

Watch out Dave, you look like a hockey player. 😁

• Like 1

Had a fantastic time at USA Hockey Multi-Districts.  Also got to meet Kendall Coyne.

44F4D08A-AE9D-4FC7-9C9C-03EF0CBB396F_zps

DBA27E51-0A4B-4A8F-B75F-EB3C2A99379D_zps

This puck is coming back at you, sniped top right.

CF876728-097B-42B6-B08E-3CA6BF651AAE_zps

ABAD8477-C42A-4BE8-8331-6AB7512AB44F_zps

Can’t even smile....??

5687E715-E6BE-4C6D-B468-4B0527FA3485_zps

Edited by EJB
  • Like 3

Second year doing this - Helping Through Hockey. Donations and raffles support Survivors of Abuse in Recovery (aka SOAR). Always like the mix of sports and charity and try to do it as often as I can.

First pick is from the Inaugural Event (June 2018)

image.thumb.png.b6bcd71d7aa4617fb46a69004802bd2b.png

This pick is from last month (June 1, 2019). With the colors, it was easy for me to go with my Pittsburgh SummerJam mitts and shell haha.

image.thumb.png.278159a4c6115da2b46eef0c685dcd6a.png

• Like 5

Teammate grabbed a couple nice ones of me last night with my camera, nice to be on that side of the lens sometimes (I'm a league photographer so I shoot between shifts, I try to teach some teammates how to use the camera in hopes to be in photos but usually the results aren't that great, last night I played with another photographer who knew what they were doing 🙂)

p3635730622-5.jpg

p3635732574-5.jpg

• Like 3