Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

edge what rink are you playing at in those pics?

Peoria Polar Ice/ Desert Schools Coyotes Center in Peoria, AZ.

Ebondo, I was talking about the first one.

Yeah the rink isn't too shabby at all for a place that's predominately known for basketball, field hockey, and lacrosse. It gets the job done.

Yeah the rink isn't too shabby at all for a place that's predominately known for basketball, field hockey, and lacrosse. It gets the job done.

field hockey and lacrosse? :lol: Hell no, baseball and football are the two big sports around here. Hockey is getting really big in the phoenix area and the quality will suprise most of you. If you're ever down here check out the Alltel Ice Den in Scottsdale, That's a great rink also.

im liking your gear... especially your gloves and skates.

Thanks, yeah those two and the new cage are the newest additions to the collection ;)

im liking your gear... especially your gloves and skates.

Thanks, yeah those two and the new cage are the newest additions to the collection ;)

i was thking about getting the titanium cage but i dont know if its owrth it they cost around 159.99 CDn here for one but i dont know if i want to drop that kinda cash on a cage? B)

I don't know...if you have money to spend on it definitely go for it, it's really light and everything, but for 150, you can probably find something a little more effective to buy.

field hockey and lacrosse? :lol: Hell no, baseball and football are the two big sports around here. Hockey is getting really big in the phoenix area and the quality will suprise most of you. If you're ever down here check out the Alltel Ice Den in Scottsdale, That's a great rink also.

Yeah, field hockey and lacrosse is really good for us..our only good boys' sport is basketball, and our star varsity player just graduated.

A lot of our field hockey and lacrosse players are seniors too so they're leaving. My cousin was captain of both teams, and is going to Rowan university to play field hockey...we won state championships two years ago, and were one win away from it again this year...so yeah. We used to have a hockey team, the year before I could play though it folded due to lack of funding and not enough interest. We've tried to get it back, but it hasn't been working. <_<

Dude I can't see anything in those pics.

And where do you play? I'm living on Whyte Ave. right now (actually Wye Ave but same thing just down the road) and I would LOVE to get in on some hockey over the summer. PM or email or whatever me if you have any hockey to be played.

afew pics of me. the 1st pic is the pic we gave to our sponsorship. we are sporsored by christian brothers hockey. the 2nd and 3rd are of me playing hockey.

photobucket.com

photobucket.com

photobucket.com

Highland Hills? Did you play on the Midget u16 team last year?

yeah i played on team 1990. where do you play? let me guess VOSHA cause we played them like 20 times.

afew pics of me. the 1st pic is the pic we gave to our sponsorship. we are sporsored by christian brothers hockey. the 2nd and 3rd are of me playing hockey.

photobucket.com

photobucket.com

photobucket.com

yeah i played on team 1990. where do you play? let me guess VOSHA cause we played them like 20 times.

haha yup :angry: man we got to know you guys a little too much that year. Who are you playing for this year?

photobucket.com

photobucket.com

photobucket.com

haha yup :angry: man we got to know you guys a little too much that year. Who are you playing for this year?

um really not sure right now it sucks cause every one on the team split up. but i might play highland majors and play up for a year. not to sure. what about you?

it's going to be sort of strange to not see Vosha in all of the tournements we go to.

heres a vid of me playing streethockey. its over a year old so i am quite small there.

Goalie isnt spectacular but hey.

Edited by crutesie