Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

I use to get that all the time, my shells would always fall down, one time it even came off during a game, that was nice.

Are you low-riding your pants?

Nah, I took a piss right before we went on the ice and forgot to tighten my shell. I have blue pants and we have to wear black shells so it slides down from time to time.

My first attempt at editing my mom's video...

I cut off some of the beginnings and ends of the clips with the transitions so you might not see anything special in some of them! It turned out okay though...

I'm #27 white...this is high school varsity league(not so good)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v169/edg...ent=Default.flv

Edited by Edge

Your a smooth skater bud. Wish my mom actually knew how to film.... You should see these videos, half the game is o the other side of the arenas cause she gets caught up with yelling.

hah thanks and luckily my mom stays quiet. She's not the best filmer though either...she often forgets to take it off record and half of the video is a cement wall

i somehow managed to delete my first video...redid it with just the nice goal and the hit

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v169/edg...t=Default_1.flv

and heres the shootout from the allstar game. i didnt include the last 2 because i missed the net and who wants to see that? ;)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v169/edg...t=Default_3.flv

nice hands in the first video....except for that part where you lost your stick :P

i somehow managed to delete my first video...redid it with just the nice goal and the hit

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v169/edg...t=Default_1.flv

and heres the shootout from the allstar game. i didnt include the last 2 because i missed the net and who wants to see that? ;)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v169/edg...t=Default_3.flv

Man, that was a tap! How'd you manage to lose your stick?? Thought you were gonna handle the puck with your glove after you dropped it!

Actually I don't think your a smooth skater at all based on those 2 clips, your skateing style looks "forced" especially in the second video, but nice hands and release on the shots.

Edited by Patrick67

yeah man i know

school colors

guess what the other one is...

gold

:(

Hey nothing wrong with that! Our college colors were purple and gold.

Here is a pic from when I played goal from them. Due to a couple of knee injuries I have moved to playing out.

Pic

The year after we switched to a gold and purple jersey.

Scott

Man, that was a tap! How'd you manage to lose your stick?? Thought you were gonna handle the puck with your glove after you dropped it!

haha actually what happened was he whacked me right in my bicep...giving me a dead arm then came down and hit the stick...so i just dropped it in pain almost...it added a nice affect to the goal though ;)

Actually I don't think your a smooth skater at all based on those 2 clips, your skateing style looks "forced" especially in the second video, but nice hands and release on the shots.

I'm not really...'skating' in the second video so don't really look at that for skating haha. Same with the first one. I'll throw a clip up later of me skating a little bit in one of the games.

djinferno, believe me, with some of the players on this team, it is necessary!

Btw it must be nice to have a brother that plays goalie.

It would be nice to have a brother who plays out...shot practice.

I use to get that all the time, my shells would always fall down, one time it even came off during a game, that was nice.

Yeah mine fell off before, too. Embarrasing. Being a goalie, I really don't wear it much anymore (to avoid that)

Yeah, I used to play goalie and my lil bro is a goalie too. Hes much better than I was but its nice to see the game from alternate perspectives.

I'd rather not wear a shell but my girlfriend bought me Tackla pants for my bday and my friends messed with her and told her to get me Royal Blue pants because our team colors are blue and gold. But our jerseys are white or black and we all have to wear black shells so I have to throw one on. Although when I played goal I always wore a shell to prolong the life of my pants.

I am having trouble seeing the photos that people have posted... I don't know if anyone else has had that problem but it says "user poster image" and i cannot see any picture. How do i get to see the photos??

I am having trouble seeing the photos that people have posted... I don't know if anyone else has had that problem but it says "user poster image" and i cannot see any picture. How do i get to see the photos??

I think modsquad switched databases or something a couple months back so the user posted images that were uploaded didn't carry over.