Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

You had your skates pimped!!! :o

How long is your stick, it looks like it's a foot taller than you!

No, i actually did those myself. I just went up to Wal-Mart and bought some spray paint that is ment for plastic and then taped off the bottom of my boot and put about 3 coats on.

Well, I'm 6 foot and when im off skates my stick comes up to my nose. It's a senior stealth CNT and I didn't cut it down at all.

Crdnl- Obviously a Woodbury boy... Bantams?

Yeah, my user name is from one of my old teams and I played Woodbury Bantam A this year

Edited by CardinalHcky19

bheidepr Posted Today, 10:27 AM

QUOTE(lamplighter @ May 10 2007, 10:20 AM) *

This is me in the white during a fight I got into this season in the NEHL.

http://findlayfreedom.com/templates/freedo...stromaction.jpg

not a great pic though

Hey...I have seen you drop them with Tony Westfall twice in the same game!! and you put up some good numbers to boot.....Keep it up, I enjoy watching you play!

wow thanks a lot that really means a lot! So you must live in Findlay then?

Flyguy, would the black and gold team happen to be North Allegheny?

If your talkin about the greater pittsburgh region NA, I don't think that is.

Actually it is, those pictures are from the State Championship game.

No shit? They got new uni's from last time I played them.. Then again that was about 4-5 years ago. My mistake.

Correct, I made it to almost all your games in town. You played well....I hope to see you here again next year. (unless you go up, which I could totally see).

Good Luck!

Correct, I made it to almost all your games in town. You played well....I hope to see you here again next year. (unless you go up, which I could totally see).

Good Luck!

Thanks for the complement. Hope to see you next season as well.

me: bottom right corner

MissConduct: in front of net

Eazy_b97: puttin some shoulder into a guy

n635935345_397281_3105.jpg

me:white socks - tblades - left wing

rob/LkptTiger: white socks - tblades - center

n635935345_397283_3622.jpg

when your naturally a monster of a man, such as myslef, you dont need protective padding.. lol... i just cant stand wearing them

I "like" blocking shots (as much as anyone can actually enjoy the practice)...I don't, however, like taking a quick snapper off of my unprotected sturnum.

Then I met you, Jesse; and you just don't give a fuck. You were sliding into the lanes on your stomach without any kind of upper-body gear (save for your elbow pads) and I thought "this kid is fucking nuts." I think "crazy" is contagious, though, because I ditched the SPs for the second and third games of the weekend - though, I admit, when I went down to block a shot, I was silently begging "hit me in the hip, hit me in the hip, hit me in the hip..."

Edited by LkptTiger

once you get to that point of crazy that i've reached, theres no going back, a few more outings with me and your done with that upper gear, your mom's really not going to like me then!