Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Cole harbour place is the pics in the rink too right....See that rink from a mile away. How's that league goin these days.

Cole Harbour place is it, the league is a really good league these days too. If you want to know anymore PM me.

I Figure i would post some pics over the past three years.

2005-2006 Midget 'AAA' Minor Provincials, Scored first goal of the finals. I am number 3 in blue.

provincialssussex.jpg

2006-2007 Midget 'AAA' Minor Regualr Season Game, Switched team after first year team folded after we won atlantics.

Picture083.jpg

2007-2008 Rothesay Netherwood School, private School that i am playing for this year. I am the one in White.

DSC_0087.jpg

Edited by oggy_3

Trudy, who do you play for? Is that ACHA?

I played at Daniel Webster College in New Hampshire. It's ACHA Div 2 and NECHA (New England Colligiate Hockey Ass.) Im out of school now so I dont play for them anymore.

Well this isn't a picture but I thought Id post it anyway. Its highlights from an inline game I played a few weeks ago. Im #12 in the teal (dark) shirts...

Edited by Clark12

Well this isn't a picture but I thought Id post it anyway. Its highlights from an inline game I played a few weeks ago. Im #12 in the teal (dark) shirts...

Where is that located? tiny rink.

The other team only had 3 players? way to run up the score on 'em. :angry:

We always went with 3 if the other team only had 3.

The other team only had 3 players? way to run up the score on 'em. :rolleyes:

The rink is located in Bangor, Northern Ireland and yes it is tiny. The game itself was an NIIHA league game and the Badgers had arrived late. As per league rules if a team arrives late they must serve a 5 minute bench penalty to begin the game, hence why they only had 3 players at one stage.

If it was a friendly game then by all means we would have played 3on3 but when the league title is up for grabs its no more Mr Nice Guy.

The other team only had 3 players? way to run up the score on 'em. :rolleyes:

The rink is located in Bangor, Northern Ireland and yes it is tiny. The game itself was an NIIHA league game and the Badgers had arrived late. As per league rules if a team arrives late they must serve a 5 minute bench penalty to begin the game, hence why they only had 3 players at one stage.

ah. ok. bench penalty. how many teams in the league? I think I'd go nuts on a rink that small.

ah. ok. bench penalty. how many teams in the league? I think I'd go nuts on a rink that small.

There are 9 teams at senior, 5 at Under 16, 3 at Under 14 and 4 at Under 12. To be honest, although it is a small rink, the video makes it look much smaller than it actually is.

Just one this time. Me chipping in an easy rebound goal

In my experiences...there is no such thing *L*

:lol: Well, easy as in I had a nice chunk of net to shoot at :)

Just one this time. Me chipping in an easy rebound goal

In my experiences...there is no such thing *L*

:lol: Well, easy as in I had a nice chunk of net to shoot at :)

I've managed to miss those... :huh:

I Figure i would post some pics over the past three years.

hey ogg is that pic of you with the phantoms taken at the Centennial aka lancaster aka peter G MUrray Arena!?! What a rink lol, I live pretty close to there

Picture083.jpg

Edited by ahearn10

ok thanks, I never knew that a major dip brand was called Copenhagen...

Weird it's called Copenhagen and not Stockholm (or something similar) since dip is waaaaaaaaay more used in Sweden than in Denmark from what I can recall.