Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Find it amazing that they film your local games.

Liked the goalies response to the second goal, good stuff haha.

They tape a lot of the high school sports around here, especially during this time of the year. That was our regional finals, two more wins and we're going to state. But yeah, that second goal I wasn't trying to score obviously, just trying to throw it out in to the center and see if someone else could put it home.

Find it amazing that they film your local games.

Liked the goalies response to the second goal, good stuff haha.

They tape a lot of the high school sports around here, especially during this time of the year. That was our regional finals, two more wins and we're going to state. But yeah, that second goal I wasn't trying to score obviously, just trying to throw it out in to the center and see if someone else could put it home.

One more win....

Sweet elbow.

stop it around the 7 second mark, shoulder down, elbow came up after the hit. Best you can get when a kid who's 6 foot 5 lays out a kid whos 5 foot 6

yeah, it's hard to see but his shoulder goes right into his head. like you said though its hard when there's such a big height difference, a lot of refs are gonna call the hit no matter what, at least at a level below juniors.

Edited by pat19

Prolly the last shots of the year, rockin' the red sock tape for our rink dedication. It was renamed for a former player who was killed with the green berets last year, so we all wore the red sock tape. It was quite the ceremony with the state officials, honor guard and bagpipes; not a dry eye in the house.

97969306th1.jpg

Edited by greechbc9

Prolly the last shots of the year, rockin' the red sock tape for our rink dedication. It was renamed for a former player who was killed with the green berets last year, so we all wore the red sock tape. It was quite the ceremony with the state officials, honor guard and bagpipes; not a dry eye in the house.

-pic-

Care to elaborate? Sounds sad.

Not even a video of me but a hit from our home opener. To add insult to injury we won the game 12-1.

Hah, thats what happens when you get caught with the head down... you get annihilated.

Edited by NYR4NG3R5

-pic-

Sure, he was one of those hardworking kids, it took him a year or two to crack the varsity, but one of those players who'd go through a wall if the coach asked him to. Total team player, and his family was still heavily involved in the program after he graduated. He said he couldn't envision himself doing anything other than being a US Special Forces operator, and gave his life in Iraq. We live in a pretty small town, but it's been unbelievable to see the community rally around his family.

I know sports seems so trivial compared to everything else that happens in the "real world" but I think the way sport pays tribute to their fallen is pretty damn amazing. I don't really cry at sad movies, but I've found myself tearing up at the way sports pays tribute to people.

-pic-

Sure, he was one of those hardworking kids, it took him a year or two to crack the varsity, but one of those players who'd go through a wall if the coach asked him to. Total team player, and his family was still heavily involved in the program after he graduated. He said he couldn't envision himself doing anything other than being a US Special Forces operator, and gave his life in Iraq. We live in a pretty small town, but it's been unbelievable to see the community rally around his family.

Hey Greechbc9,

Are you talking about Rob Pirelli?

Pirelli was my teammate in college and really good friend. I wish I was in town to attend the ceremony. Rob was an amazing kid, happy to see his memory will live on.

I know sports seems so trivial compared to everything else that happens in the "real world" but I think the way sport pays tribute to their fallen is pretty damn amazing. I don't really cry at sad movies, but I've found myself tearing up at the way sports pays tribute to people.

I will second that...