Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Here's a few from the Phoenix Coyotes adult skills clinic they held earlier this week at Jobing.com Arena.

PICT0026.jpg

Me hanging out at the blue line doing.... something.

PICT0025.jpg

More blue line lounging action.

PICT0023.jpg

Getting a "handle" on the puck.

PICT0032.jpg

Oh yeah, this is some hot water break action!!

Fun stuff.

Cool rink, really dig the atmosphere, but what's up with the endboards?

the 3rd picture makes it look really odd dimensional wise.

I see what you mean, it's just an illusion.

And yeah, it's Aréna de Magog.

ModSquad1.jpg

From my old beer league team, the Thunderchickens. This was the only pic I could find that makes it appear that I can skate :D

Beer league Chumps.... I mean Champs last year (me with the "C" lying on our mascot)

Champions.jpg

Beer League Chumps again, this year. (holding the trophy)

TheD-LeagueChampions1.jpg

........... it's ugly hockey when your old, but still a fun time!

me taking a slapper in the last game warm up...

Basingstoke ice rink? What RAF team do you play for? I've just started training with some guys from Cosford

I really dig on the RBE visor and HT2 helmet setup. Old school no frills.

Yeah, that visor's huge, but that scar on the right cheek is testament to what happens when you wear one of those tiny visors.

Rockin' the orig. Stealth I see gelowitz, nicee. haha

Pro Stock. :lol: In the 'shop', fixing a chipped blade on it. I was using my AK27 and a cut sherwood, the blade broke on the sherwood so i left it on the bench. Came back to get it after the flood and the rink guys took it. Second time it's happened to.

Edited by gelowitz

the blade is a random louisville pro return woodie that i got back around 2002. it's actually still in the nike ignite 2 shaft (in that pic).. haha its in pretty decent condition.. yeah its crazy square toe, like the old school easton shanahan curves. it was pretty straight except for a little mid curve, but i added a little more curve to it. it didn't have a name on it (stamped black name on a black blade, so i couldn't make it out). i got that louisville pro return and 2 easton pro return woodies as well. i painted them all black though. never got to use the 2 easton woodies (one's an arnott, but it didn't even compare to his curves on his synergies he uses.. so i'm assuming that's why it's a 'pro return' and the other one is like a retail modano with a little more toe curve).

i still have the other 2 easton blades, never been used. i always used wooden sticks up until 02 and then got the ignite shaft for cheap on hockeymonkey/hockeygiant, but stupidly only got one (b/c i still had a handful of random wood sticks).. should have stocked up on them.

i think i'm using old school easton air (or xtreme) pads underneath. the pants are actually ccm supra. i got ignite gloves, the nike fedorovs, and the pants from a friend of my dad's who used to play beer league with some retired NHLers (cant remember for the life of me who though.) in the chicago suburbs. i still have all this stuff and i'll probably use it. haha i just need new shinnys and a helmet.

Edited by AndTheySayChiCity

me lining up for the faceoff for beer league (yellow socks, don't ask why haha it's cuz my old team had yellow jerseys and I didn't want to buy blue ones for this team lol)

2331388002_b34d3a7c08.jpg

me skating uh....somewhere haha

1720236296_d36ffb765e.jpg

sick jersey!

transformers?

yeh....actually they were kinda expensive haha I wasn't too happy about it at the time I think. team name was autobots.....go figure :rolleyes: haha

our goalie kinda went super overboard for a beer league though, got his mask customed to match the team.....

1718918605_5993fe9303.jpg

1719767652_6940f7b621.jpg

Edited by gymmonster