Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Quintin what team do you play for im and what arena is that

ps im a pailsay boy :P

I play for the Edinburgh Beagles and that was Ice Sheffield. Makes me annoyed that England has better ice rinks than Scotland!

Too right - is there even a rink in Glasgow any more? When I was there, the closest I found was Paisely...

I play for the Edinburgh Beagles and that was Ice Sheffield. Makes me annoyed that England has better ice rinks than Scotland!

Too right - is there even a rink in Glasgow any more? When I was there, the closest I found was Paisely...

And even Paisley is closed now. Its being used as an inline rink these days.

And even Paisley is closed now. Its being used as an inline rink these days.

all the hockey clubs from paisely such as the pirates are now in breahead arena.

theres a outside rink in glasgow but thats only for 2 months near x-mas time and not for hockey.

many of the older rinks in the uk and europe are in danger of closing because of a new EU regulation.

Edited by lyle.m23

aint really read this thread much but noticed a mention of some of you guys playing for uni teams, anybody there this weekend in ice sheffield for the nationals? i play for hull hawks. #81 with the luminous stick lol

TomMc#4 did you play at hull arena the other night by any chance? we played northumbria last saturday

aint really read this thread much but noticed a mention of some of you guys playing for uni teams, anybody there this weekend in ice sheffield for the nationals? i play for hull hawks. #81 with the luminous stick lol

TomMc#4 did you play at hull arena the other night by any chance? we played northumbria last saturday

Is Adam Dabek your goalie?

Second from left:

n706600649_161203_1941.jpg

Edited by #44wannabe

Is Adam Dabek your goalie?

Second from left:

%7Boption%7D

awesome picture

I'm really small. I'm about 5' 5", he stands well over 6' 3". It's not that bad though, my freshman year (5' 3") I had to stand next to a kid that was 6' 6" for the anthem!

you need to type [ img ] then your link to picture then [ /img ] but loose the space between the [ img ] so it has no spaces, and the same at the end.

hope this helps

you need to type [ img ] then your link to picture then [ /img ] but loose the space between the [ img ] so it has no spaces, and the same at the end.

hope this helps

Thanks. No time to try now but I appreciate the help.

img6107yg7.jpg

shoulda kept the laces white..

why doesn't your team have stripe socks? it would make the unis together better.

overall..good look. i'd just change the socks and the laces.

n510888241_57498_279.jpg

sick uniforms! but what's up with the two different colored socks? lol so in house league.

Edited by AndTheySayChiCity

img6107yg7.jpg

why doesn't your team have stripe socks? it would make the unis together better.

Does it really matter what a persons laces look like??

732lag.gif

img6107yg7.jpg

Does it really matter what a persons laces look like??

732lag.gif

Since when were laces part of ANY team uni? Might as well ghange eye color too.

Edited by D aka speck