Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

This past Monday: credit to gf for pictures. They're a bit blurry since they were taken behind glass from the second level and they're blown up from another image.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/honger_dude/1-1.jpg

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/honger_dude/2-1.jpg

I'll probably get her to take some pics with more detail next time she comes to a game.

Was this @ 8 rinks?

Yup. Gold B to be exact. I hate all of those 'B' rinks at 8 Rinks.

Throwing my body around

19_lepage_1.jpg

And heres me again, later on in the season. Switched from number 19 to number 10, because my grandfather passed away on the 10th of February, so I though I would do a little something to remember him.

10_carrier_4.jpg

Edited by top

That's a sick ass logo and name, Detroit Danglers.

thanks! this is our second season. We have some pretty talented kids on the roster. 3 of the players played for OLSM, who won the MI state championships 2 years in a row.

hehateme: so you only have 7 guys total? meaning.. 5 + goalie play on the floor.. then 2 sit and rest? that's insane.

i remember having to do that during pickup roller hockey games and i'd literally play maybe 15 minutes straight without getting a breather. how tough is it to play on a smaller team?

great jerseys and uniform setup though! (i think i would have done the Detroit D using that to spell out Danglers angling down like the Rangers have their lettering.. then have the detroit D on the shoulder, but sick nonetheless.

hehateme: so you only have 7 guys total? meaning.. 5 + goalie play on the floor.. then 2 sit and rest? that's insane.

i remember having to do that during pickup roller hockey games and i'd literally play maybe 15 minutes straight without getting a breather. how tough is it to play on a smaller team?

great jerseys and uniform setup though! (i think i would have done the Detroit D using that to spell out Danglers angling down like the Rangers have their lettering.. then have the detroit D on the shoulder, but sick nonetheless.

4 vs 4 for inline, and we have a guy missing in that pic. We just have 2 sets of D, 2 sets of F. We like it like that. It makes for good chemistry, and we all like to play alot, so it works out. I mean we all play about half the game.

There was a photographer at our game last Saturday so here goes.

I got permission to use the pics by the way.

Pic 1 - I have just popped the puck under their netminder! I am 18 in white and you can see the puck just under the netminder.

2500824432_98e6b7190a.jpg

Abitibi Eskimos Jr.A (NOJHL)

played against brett perlini?

Yes i did, terrific hockey player, I think we were the only team he played against that he wasn't able to dangle and do his stuff because of our systems. The only bad thing I have to say, when he skates with the puck, he does so many head fakes and body movements that he looks like a wet spaghetti noodle on skates.

Isn't there a up side of being small? When u hit some one u get them in there center of gravity. BTW, what league is that and what age group?

its Mass high school. Were pretty good, last 3 years and like 5 of the last 6 we've finished in the top 4 in D2.