Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Right about the end of march. 22 games plus ~5 round state tournament...

Wow you guys have such a short season for midget aaa it starts september and can go till april and if you play junior its mid august till april if you make it all the way

messing around with a couple of friends and a few peewee kids i coach a couple of hours before a game. If I knew I was being filmed I probably would have tried harder (im the big guy in white)

Wow you guys have such a short season for midget aaa it starts september and can go till april and if you play junior its mid august till april if you make it all the way

But you have to remember with high school they have to keep in mind other sports too. I would love to have hockey be that long but the season can only go so much before another sport, like baseball, starts up.

Yeah we skate everyday, it ends up being the longest of the HS sports here. It's not like we don't have other teams though, we play split season midget before and then get back together for spring/summer together. I'd almost rather play hs than junior, if only for the crowds and runnin' the show at school :P

What is it the kids say...."Whoah, sick flop!"

"Dirrrrrrty" I think is the new preferred way to refer to anyone who has a non-Crosby style/characteristic that you like (just using Crosby as the clean cut benchmark).

Makes me glad I don't play with anyone under 18 on a regular basis, especially after reading the "hockey phrases" thread.

I do think the MSH shell is a bid overdone on the gold stripes though. :rolleyes:

last monday a few homies from my rec team hooked up a 4 on 4 coaches challenge at joe louis arena against a few wings coaches and alumni like joey kocur, shawn burr, doug brown and babcock. they had the staff photographer shooting photos. growing up watching these guys and getting to play with/against them was super rad

DR3_6666.jpg

DR3_6778-1.jpg

DR3_6741.jpg

DR3_6710.jpg

Im maintaining that i dodged it as my face fine lol. Pics dont really do the fight justice (but i would say that...) so ill post a video when its up.

:P

Chuck it up when you get it, would be good to see