Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

nice set up jbyun04, love the warrior canucks gloves!

for a second i was gonna ask you if you play with some buddies of mine on team Onnuri, but then i noticed you're out in BC lol

Start sell me your gloves, it will help you match better. :D

I think there's already a waiting list for them :lol: you're the 2nd or 3rd guy who wants them... but I really like them so I'll hang on to them for a little while longer til they stop producing the goals for me.

start, your fiancee got some pretty good shots there, third one down is very nic, good bit of panning. taken with a nice camera?

The end of the Labatt Blue madness last weekend. I am HURTING from the five games in two and a half days...

3299_102001822533_726377533_2999175_5086673_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure we were the only team there that had matching uniforms...

And figured I could make everyone's day by posting a shot of my rear for you all...

3299_102003387533_726377533_2999185_373007_n.jpg

^^^ holy cow, someone else with a last name just as long as mine :lol: I feel for you with the shoulder to shoulder name, back in HS I was like that, luckily all the teams I've played on after that have been just #'s on the back.

start, your fiancee got some pretty good shots there, third one down is very nic, good bit of panning. taken with a nice camera?

Thanks, I'll pass the comment along to her. Truth be told, she's not the greatest at taking pictures (out of about 20 shots those were the best), she was very hesitant about it but after I assured her that the lens would help her she gave it a shot (after seeing the pics she now says she liked it and wants to do it more often... no complaints here).

She used my camera, a Nikon D40, with a 55-200mm zoom lens with auto focus and Vibration Reduction... the lens really makes the difference being able to zoom in from the stands and helping with her not so steady hands.

The end of the Labatt Blue madness last weekend. I am HURTING from the five games in two and a half days...

Nah, you know you weren't the ONLY team with matching...

You guys played really well.

Thanks man, who did you play with?

Thanks man, who did you play with?

The Benders. They stuck us in a division higher than we should have been. I lol'ed when I saw the Knights logo. I knew you were out there somewhere!

ok found an oldie and scanned it in, it had to be fixed a little in Picassa b/c it was scratched up a bit. I'm guessing this is in 95, maybe 96... those were the skates I was talking about a page or two back that were posted, loved them. Also this was my huge equipment stage, those were louisville TPS shoulder pads, same as the Jones football style, and the pants were huge as well... oh well, you live you learn. I still miss those Vic 4050 sticks.

JonHockeycirca95.jpg

Here are some photos I took of my brother the other day at a practice. I wanted to see if my 50mm 1.4 could handle sports. Can't wait to get my 70-200mm 2.8L IS!! (camera geek speak, sorry)

ocsheriffrhpractice174.jpg

ocsheriffrhpractice39.jpg

ocsheriffrhpractice134.jpg

Here are some photos I took of my brother the other day at a practice. I wanted to see if my 50mm 1.4 could handle sports. Can't wait to get my 70-200mm 2.8L IS!! (camera geek speak, sorry)

Very nice aperature on that zoom lens........what what is you minn F-stop at 200mm?? That will be your deciding factor for how good of a sports lens it will be.

Very nice aperature on that zoom lens........what what is you minn F-stop at 200mm?? That will be your deciding factor for how good of a sports lens it will be.

I think the 70-200 will have a f/2.8 all through it's zoom... my friend got a Sigma recently like that, 55-200 though I think, and it's amazing. Wish I could afford a sick lens like that.

The 50mm shots don't look bad at all, must have been a chore though to get the right composition without being able to zoom at all.