Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

New Uni's for this season.

I am pretty self-conscious about that left leg. I don't think it effects my skating. I do suffer from issues doing cross overs left over right though. Hopefully its just poor technique.

Do you play on the Jets team with that Jared guy as the goalie?

Edited by DavidT

2323232327Ffp63284nu32745925WSNRCG3.jpg

New Uni's for this season.

I am pretty self-conscious about that left leg. I don't think it effects my skating. I do suffer from issues doing cross overs left over right though. Hopefully its just poor technique.

great jerseys man! and gotta love nytex. used to be my 2nd home lol. best of luck in your season!

Rockin perron"s 57 I see

used to be 7 because of tkachuk then perron came into the league and i decided to change. i like that pretty much nobody has 57 so its pretty unique.

Last night; 9 weeks post-surgery to put the plate/screws on my left fibula at the ankle. Took the soon-to-be 11 yr old daughter along. First time on the ice for me in a while, lol. Felt good but only skated for maybe 30 minutes. Will be easing back into it. Walked on it at 5 weeks with no crutches also, so I'm about 2 or 3 weeks ahead of where I felt I'd be at thus far. I do have a smile thinking about it, finally.

25696_1381605228574_1485256771_976158_6600247_n.jpg

Last night; 9 weeks post-surgery to put the plate/screws on my left fibula at the ankle. Took the soon-to-be 11 yr old daughter along. First time on the ice for me in a while, lol. Felt good but only skated for maybe 30 minutes. Will be easing back into it. Walked on it at 5 weeks with no crutches also, so I'm about 2 or 3 weeks ahead of where I felt I'd be at thus far. I do have a smile thinking about it, finally.

Nice Jersey!

You look like Patty Kane with that mouth guard, how do you breath as you play? I have trouble breathing when I wear one properly lol

I usually chew the right side of my mouth guards really thin so it just kinda sits there, breathing isn't a problem.

Haha yeah, the RBK 7K shin guards kind of exaggerate it a bit, but, primarily, I blame 3 years I played at fullback.

I have the same ones. LOL