Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

ASH_96

do u play ball hockey only?

and how many times do ppl run into those brick walls?

Nah I play ball as my main sport. I also play Puck and some Ice too.

As for the brick walls..... quite a lot actually. The court is smaller than standard Inline (puck) rinks. Its also full contact So theres lots of hits and stuff.

I havent seen many injuries due to the walls other than one guy skate full speed and hit into the walls and snap his leg! (his femur I think). He posts on this board too usually. it was at the same place my picture was taken.

Its from a road game last week, not my home rink.

Its actually pretty old and does not even have stands. But the lockerroom was cool.. at least something.

Did you have to wear the stop signs too?

I hated having to be the only team in our league with stop signs on our jerseys :(

yeah all the teams in my league do but people still check from behind i love that pic of me taking a slapper

you tore it up out there lol

just sayin, now that i know which one was you

did you also do the two on two?

hahaha, thanks. Me and another kid on my team were supposed to do the 2 on 2 but it fell through because our goalie didnt want to do it. Evertime I was at the rink, I searched the other rinks to see if your team was playin, but I never got to see you play.

Edited by dangle16