Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

I figure if one of us is really good and the other one sucks, the good one might as well get the higher end gear.

would you adopt a 30 year old....?

Does the guy on the left (your right) have electrical tape on his socks? What a douche.

?? It works just fine.. I have used postal tape before. Just because you don't use clear tape doesn't make you a douche. :rolleyes:

Does the guy on the left (your right) have electrical tape on his socks? What a douche.

i remember mshers talking about that i forgot which thread though... ithink someone said its great because it streching but very elastic like... i think JR said it? :blink:

Does the guy on the left (your right) have electrical tape on his socks?  What a douche.

?? It works just fine.. I have used postal tape before. Just because you don't use clear tape doesn't make you a douche. :blink:

I use USPS postal tape in practice, but not games for obvious reasons. I love it. I found it back a few years ago in a dressing room after a team from California left it there, it was a huge role. Only got a little bit left.

Does the guy on the left (your right) have electrical tape on his socks?  What a douche.

?? It works just fine.. I have used postal tape before. Just because you don't use clear tape doesn't make you a douche. :rolleyes:

I use USPS postal tape in practice, but not games for obvious reasons. I love it. I found it back a few years ago in a dressing room after a team from California left it there, it was a huge role. Only got a little bit left.

The size of the roll is the best part. I get sick of buying a roll of cleartape every week.

Edited by BK

The size of the roll is the best part. I get sick of buying a roll of cleartape every week.

So true. The roll i got was massive, lasted me easily a few years. I used it to package sticks aswell for shipping. Wish i could find more.

So true. The roll i got was massive, lasted me easily a few years. I used it to package sticks aswell for shipping. Wish i could find more.

You two are just size queens.

First one is me in the red#3 in front of the net at Midget AAA Minor Atlantics.

My Webpage

ME during the opening faceoff at provincals i am the one on the ice on top of another guy after i hit him off the faceoffMy Webpage

Me at provincals again second shift of the game scoing the goal #3 in blueMy Webpage

this is the opneing face off again jsut before i hit the guy in the first pictureMy Webpage

The wife is getting pretty good at hockey photography!

She says I move too fast to get a clear focus. Trust me, it's not my speed but a camera limitation...but I won't tell her that.

img0085axw3.jpg

img0095ayx4.jpg

img0116anh0.jpg