Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Hollydell Hurricanes Midget Minor A.

I'm 16 chikinpotpie. What's your definition of 'young?' Haha

Edited by EBondo

Me and JR have the same number, what an honor, hes using MY number. :) What happeand to the other guys finger, he a bad skate sharpener?

I sliced my finger sharpening skates :(

here are some pics from my game last night agianst West Kent. I am #3 and the league is New Brunswick Midget AAA development

Picture038.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture082.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Picture156.jpg

had to show the last one jsut tripped the buddy in front of the ref, no penalty i love it kinda gave it away too by my facial expression.

Edited by oggy_3

Yeah I agree with the helmet part, but I only have a black helmet and don't have the money to drop on a helmet just for a different color haha

I know but that was before. Definitely a bad idea...but right now they're black and don't look half as bad. I'm going to get them professionally done soon...

Edited by EBondo

here are some pics from my game last night agianst West Kent. I am #3 and the league is New Brunswick Midget AAA development

Picture082.jpg

what curve is that on your synergy?

Edited by marc_9

This camera guy loved me(He took more pictures of me than all my other teamates combined). I got a penalty (he was shooting from the box) and I was like wow you took alot of pictures of me and hes like I love watching speedy fowards that work there ass of.:)I played one of my best tourneys.

1505048009_l.jpg

l_c301b05408b881987374b6f602a2f2b7.jpg

l_faf98250d5a5affa99a99d56f8bad206.jpg

l_4d82d1dca006ce07eb8d3237cb7dcc29.jpg

l_89f931efc994f39856d881b66680c75c.jpg

l_2311a88cb58ed4824c2cae453d2c36dc.jpg

Edited by slipslap

and I was like wow you took alot of pictures of me and hes like I love watching speedy fowards that work there ass of.:)I played one of my best tourneys.

Sounds creepy.