Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Btw it must be nice to have a brother that plays goalie.

It really is, especially now that we are on the same team. It helps me, as a defensemen, to have a better understanding of exactly what he is trying to do when he comes out to play the puck. And if he does mess up, I am finaly allowed to blame the goalie. :P

I am having trouble seeing the photos that people have posted... I don't know if anyone else has had that problem but it says "user poster image" and i cannot see any picture. How do i get to see the photos??

I think modsquad switched databases or something a couple months back so the user posted images that were uploaded didn't carry over.

aw that sucks but thanks for the info!

:o Ti-girl, is that SFC rink! I love that rink, but never get to play on it, since my home teams rink is the ARC. My school is also attached to the rink, library, YMCA, etc. thats a great complex if you ever get the chance to walk around it.

:o Ti-girl, is that SFC rink! I love that rink, but never get to play on it, since my home teams rink is the ARC. My school is also attached to the rink, library, YMCA, etc. thats a great complex if you ever get the chance to walk around it.

Sure is. Played a lot during the summer at it.

My girl's team home rink is Mount Plesant, the guy's is Cardel place.

me warming up my back up goalie http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hpim0070pk6.jpg

pic of me in a tournament shoot-out http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hpim0236qr9.jpg

video of one of my goals in the shoot-out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g994FmVjRGk

me hitting the post in the shoot-out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK93duppkk0

Edited by marc_9

Marc_9, do you play for the Louisville Lightning? What league?

nope i play for the cole harbour mustangs....bantam house <_<

Why did you opt for the Fluery School bus combo, when your team plays in the NJ Devils outfit.

Unless your team is affiliated with a NHL club, like Edge's (Phoenix), I absolutely hate complete rip-off uniforms. PP speaking.

He plays for the youth devils out of Cody Arena in Norther Jersey. I am assuming his high school is probably yellow. In New Jersey most players choose to match their high school team rather than their club team.

I started the season on a junior team that matched with yellow, then left them to play devils. And my HS is red/white/blue/silver so my gear doesn't match them either.

The wildcats, and the ice hoppers have yellow accents. I played for the ice hoppers.

That must have been fun. Are they still a mickey mouse organization? I remember when they broke off from the penguins and were just a joke.

There are companies that come to our rink all winter and digitally shoot game pix. Then they set up the pix on computers in the lobby to sell same day. They take great pictures but charge $$$$.