Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

No i played for the ice hoppers, not the wildcats. The wildcats are solid now, their MAD team is like an A team, but above that their teams are good.

Ti-Girl: What stick is that your D-partner uses???

Looks like a old Sherwood woodie?

Yep, Jr sherwood woodie.

Most of the girls on my team use woodies, sherwood seems to be the most popular.

Couple pictures of me from the district playoffs.

This was actually a save

districtplayoffs2.jpg

damn t if you didnt save that i would have killed you, well actually not really we got smoked that game, look how dirty i am standin behind the net

Like NNI this is the only one I have of me I'm #15 in the old buffalo style jersey, front and center

pcoi4uc2.jpg

No offense, Allsmoke, but this looks like a picture from a blind hockey league. Is there a beeping puck somewhere?

It's from our charity pickup game, skill level ranges from beginner to advanced. Out of all the pics, this was the only one with me in it, apart from one with skating away from the net with my back to the camera.

But yeah, that pic does look pretty unorganized :)

Boston guy just passed to Portland guy, who is going to throw puck up the boards, I am moving sweeping stick to block it, other two guys are moving in too.

After all, defense is over rated, every man to the puck!!!

Edited by Allsmokenopancake

Here's some pics from a game I played last night at the XCel Energy Center.

Scored my first hat trick! But it was mixed levels so the defenders weren't that great.

jarick04.jpg

jarick03.jpg

jarick07.jpg

jarick02.jpg

Yes, I'm short. It felt like it was 70 degrees in there so my you can see I wasn't exactly backchecking very hard.

But I got to see Brian Rolston and Mark Parrish's gear! Got more pics of the X I'll upload tonight if you want to see.

Like NNI this is the only one I have of me I'm #15 in the old buffalo style jersey, front and center

pcoi4uc2.jpg

No offense, Allsmoke, but this looks like a picture from a blind hockey league. Is there a beeping puck somewhere?

Thanks for the laugh

That's really cool, you get to play there. What team do you play for?

None yet, going to try out for an adult league in a few weeks. Only been playing about six months (not counting playing as a kid). I'll probably end up around a D1 level.

On the plus side, after reviewing the videos of my skating, I don't look THAT bad. I need to work on my transitions (specifically turning left), keeping my feet moving, and of course bending my knees more. But for as long as I've been playing I think I was doing pretty well out there.