Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Here is a link to a 3.5 minute photo montage of my last game. The music and photos make us look good. Too bad we lost the game. We're the defending champs, but it's not looking good this year. Hopefully we can turn things around come playoffs.

http://photoshare.shaw.ca/view/8017325576-...412654-65449/42

Great photographer, and I like your jerseys. My only complaint (about the photographer) is that almost every pic had only one person in it, and it'd be cool to see more "overall".

thanks man, we played against a team who all painted there holders blue, so i went home that night and did mine black, haha doesnt really match but it looks sweet on my skates and it created some havok between both teams.

thanks man, we played against a team who all painted there holders blue, so i went home that night and did mine black, haha doesnt really match but it looks sweet on my skates and it created some havok between both teams.

Not me, but a nice collection of pics from a MN HS game in January

http://online.portrait-pictures.com/SC/ind...899124218BC105A

is it just me or does all of the people with the one90 or one70 gloves (what ever they are) have a big nike swoosh where the NBH sign should be.

is it just me or does all of the people with the one90 or one70 gloves (what ever they are) have a big nike swoosh where the NBH sign should be.

Not sure, I noticed that too..Sounds like a custom order to me..which isnt uncommon.

Here is a link to a 3.5 minute photo montage of my last game. The music and photos make us look good. Too bad we lost the game. We're the defending champs, but it's not looking good this year. Hopefully we can turn things around come playoffs.

http://photoshare.shaw.ca/view/8017325576-...412654-65449/42

Great photographer, and I like your jerseys. My only complaint (about the photographer) is that almost every pic had only one person in it, and it'd be cool to see more "overall".

Thanks for the props. The photographer is my wife. She tries to get pics of all the guys in some kind of action shot, but I agree, more team would be cool too. Although we lost that game, I scored a pretty nice goal. No pics of that though. In her words "it was too busy with that big crowd around you and stuff". I guess I have to work on that team concept with her. It's also tougher to foucus on wide shots as our camera is okay, but not fantastic.

As for the uniforms, Pro Joy stock, we designed our own logo and found funky numbers to match.

Blue A at Burnaby 8-Rinks! Recognized it right away.

What sort of toe caps do you have on your skates? Is that a custom deal?

Oh, just went back to see my "new friends" at Ultimate Edge this past Friday. I got a super deal on a pair of Bauer 8090s that a kid barely used for less than a month down in the Bay Area. Took them up there to have them contoured to the same profile as my current skates. Hope to pick them up next Friday and head to the Giants game if there's a Game 5 vs. PG.

Some Pics of me:

First game of the season (1st goal, 1st shot, 1st shift)

1277681535_l.jpg

2005-2006 Jr. B Showcase

RobbSkating.jpg

2005-2006 Jr. B Showcase

Robbhockey2.jpg

2006-2007 WSU v.s Oregon

WSRobb.jpg

2004-2005 WSHL 1st season of Juniors

hockey.gif

2006-2007 WSU V.s UVSC (2goals & 1 assist)

Me.gif

Looking good, but the goalie one your "1st shot 1st shift" goal.... does he know he's allowed to exit the crease?????

Haven't seen that many holes to shoot out in a looong time.

Looking good, but the goalie one your "1st shot 1st shift" goal.... does he know he's allowed to exit the crease?????

I know a lot of players who would shoot the pads anyways, hehe.

You look good! Damn.

Why thank you. Is it the swedish ads pants? I got those direct from sweden..

is there alot of people attending the games

Depends on where we are playing... Utah State 1500-2000 a game.. our home rink on a good ngiht 200

Well he did come out but I was coming in and he was backing up and I quick wristed it top corner...

You look good! Damn.

Why thank you. Is it the swedish ads pants? I got those direct from sweden..

I was serious. The "2005-2006 Jr. B Showcase" pic looks so professional, in my view the best picture in this thread so far. Guess only Mr. David Perron could beat that ;)

Thumbs up!