Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

RobbSkating.jpg

A guy on my team wears those salming gloves! He stole them from another player from the team... We call them the Robot Gloves. They're sweet. :lol:

I got mine free from my junior team... I hated them... I used them for one season and I bought Easton Stealths for this season...

He stole them from another player from the team...

You seem to be a nice guy, but thats nothing to be proud of, even tho it wasnt you.

RobbSkating.jpg

A guy on my team wears those salming gloves! He stole them from another player from the team... We call them the Robot Gloves. They're sweet. :lol:

whoa, you look like a pro, i wish i could look like that...

He stole them from another player from the team...

You seem to be a nice guy, but thats nothing to be proud of, even tho it wasnt you.

It sounded bad, but I believe he meant that he borrowed and just wont give back haha

RobbSkating.jpg

whoa, you look like a pro, i wish i could look like that...

Danke! or in english... Thank You.

IMG_4815.jpg

another from warm ups (the only ones mom can take without ridiculous blur haha)

who do you play for? I noticed in those videos you were playing at the Peoria Rink and I played in the WSHL showcase tourney there and your gloves look as if they were bought to match the Peora Coyotes of the WSHL... just wondering..

Ill be putting up some new pictures soon once I get them from out team photgrapher..

i played for the jr. coyotes u16 AAA team last season...

I know quite a few guys from the Peoria team. I'm probably going to be playing for the Polar Bears this upcoming season in the WSHL.

tell your mom to set the ISO speed to at least 800 if available. 400 is too slow, also taking off the flash might help as well... but the pictures will be a bit grainy.

The higher the ISO the better but most pocket sized cameras have 400 or 800 at the best.

I believe so. I don't think with canon, which I am most familiar with. I believe that sony and canon normally uses a 400 has standard. I think I recall seeing a nikon with a 320 ISO but I'm not 100% sure.

Also with no flash and high iso you'll need to hold as still as possible. Try with the flash but if it doesn't work dont use it. :)

Just to clearify ISO is what most people refer to as shutter speed. For a sport as fast as hockey the faster the better.

Just to add: The speed of your ISO isn't in direct correlation to the quality of your camera, it's just a feature like a large LCD screen. Most people will never need anything over 400 and even for taking photos of high level hockey 800 isn't fast enough, especially in close.

Edited by TBLfan

Is it possible to have 320 as the highest ISO on a 6.0 mega pixel camera?

Yes, I have a Casio 7.2 MP and the highest ISO is 400.

Is it possible to have 320 as the highest ISO on a 6.0 mega pixel camera?

Yes, I have a Casio 7.2 MP and the highest ISO is 400.

I have a Konica Minolta but I doubt 320 will be fast enough for the mother to take game pictures.