Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Newest for me.

video, winning goal with 6 seconds left in game :)

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=...ideoid=20221184

I love where the goalie stick ends up towards the end

Yea he was crazy cause with 14 seconds left in the game I got a goal to tie it up. So he goes by and elbows us when we are doing the..you know..hugging thing. I have a video of that one too, but the goal isnt as pretty so I didnt show you guys. :P

Then the game winner with 6 seconds left - he throws his stick.

it looks like he baited you to go glove side (look his glove drops behind his pad), and got lit up for it. he wanted to make a big save to end the game. I hate goalies who think like that (ie-doing the big overdramatic uppercut glove swing)

Sweet shots, Edge. Do you play with your hair down over your forehead like that? Have a problem with sweat dripping from your hair onto your visor and into your eyes? I'm a fan of the long-ish "hockey hair" (my style is like that worn by the actor who played Jack O'Callahan in "Miracle"), and have to make sure it gets pulled/flipped backwards before I put my helmet on, or else I have problems with more sweat dripping down my face and issues with my helmet shifting more than normal when I take a hard hit.

I usually pull it back, but after a few big hits or something it comes down and bothers me haha.

I'm currently actually wearing a cage(team required it this season) but when i do wear the halfer, the sweat problem only bothers me a little bit.

Dude...

Yeah, that's right. I've got the Farah Fawcette head-flip down to a science, too...except for the time I cracked the side of my head against the corner of a short-ish cabinet. That sucker bled.

Those Silver Uni's are sick.

Good pics man.

haha thanks man... its a shame the jerseys are Gigantic. im about 5 foot 8 around 190.. and the jersey is a pro style 58 our coach ordered them so big