Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

I'm almost positive he is.

He runs the Vancouver Selects club, and that's their rink.

Brother skated for him as a '94, and I remember hearing about him owning the place.

#44: I have to laugh at the similarities between the "I'm only wearing this because I have to" visor and the "I'm not going to fight you" visor.

Haha, very true. The main difference difference being that it's in my genes never to say no to a dance! Since it's obligitory to wear a visor if you are born after 1974 in my league then the tilted up bad boy is usually the only because i have to visor. There are exceptions though as with anything!

As for the Fury gloves they are the worst gloves i've ever had but they were free so i wear them anyways cos im a cheap b*stard.

yeah. I was totally excited. It was a beginner league (except for the goalies). we had like 45 minutes on ice drills and went straight into a game. Nobody had any positional skill, just winged it. Was a lot of fun, lucky i at least had a lil skating experience. Ended up with a hat trick, number 3 bein a game winner with like 20 seconds left :D

Me playing in Cardiff on Saturday. Taking a slappper in the first one (hit the screening team mates' foot) and just can't reach that pass in the 2nd one... Still got 2+2 in that game.

n597199001_450436_2555.jpg

n597199001_450422_3202.jpg

Me playing in Cardiff on Saturday. Taking a slappper in the first one (hit the screening team mates' foot) and just can't reach that pass in the 2nd one... Still got 2+2 in that game.

What league is that?

n597199001_450436_2555.jpg

n597199001_450422_3202.jpg

hey, whos the big uni supplier in europe? we have AK and SPP here but they dont do anything like those and im looking for something new for my team

oh ya, and it looks like 18's given up

Edited by Platypus

Thats me on the right wing , Yup my ceterman is a big boy , (Played in the NFL ...lol) !

I'll try to get better pics at next game !

n530936776_474360_5152.jpg

What league is that?

We are a rec team. Starting a new "league" of rec teams in south england this season for the first time ever. But this was only a friendly.

For the guys asking about the shirt and socks, we got those from Rhino Sports http://www.rhinosports.co.uk/