Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

We got our asses kicked 7-0 in this game against the #2 team in the state (Superior). Their schedule is 75% Minnesota schools (they're in a MN conference even) so they have the advantage of playing consistently tough competition. We only see teams like this 2 times a year, maybe, until the state tourney.

2107935300100868094NKvfZc_th.jpg

2791699170100868094sdkNYY_th.jpg

2370249790100868094zfpZBF_th.jpg

Damn, those breezers make my ass look huge. Honestly, I'm not as fat as I look haha. I'm #23 in red in the second one and the one in the middle in the last pic.

Edited by ambro

We got our asses kicked 7-0 in this game against the #2 team in the state (Superior). Their schedule is 75% Minnesota schools (they're in a MN conference even) so they have the advantage of playing consistently tough competition. We only see teams like this 2 times a year, maybe, until the state tourney.

Good ole Wessman Arena. Souptown lost on Saturday to ECM 6-5. Close game but our best player (Timmy Smith) was out due to a bogus call the game before it. He would have probably made a goal difference either way. I wasn't too impressed with ECM for being #1 especially seeing all the MN teams.

Yeah we played ECM in the beginning of the year in a scrimmage and in 5 on 5 play we tied them 1-1. However, in their 10 min of PP, they scored 4, so overall they kicked our ass pretty well. But yeah, ECM would be scary with Soley still.

Do you live in Superior? Were you at our game last Saturday?

Yea Soley would help a lot. I wasn't at the game last Sat. Soup town lost to Fort Frances 6-4 today. Superior was up 4-1 at one point and then just fell apart. One of the worst games I've seen them play all year.

Those gloves look sick with the jerseys. We have the same colors here. Where'd you get um'? EWH?

Yeah, EWH. They look 10 times better than I could have imagined.

*IMG

*IMG

*IMG

From the last game, we beat the #1 team in D2 3-1.

Why don't you guys get socks? It seems ridiculous that you get pants, helmets but no socks.

Deerfeild is strong and Cushing is extremely talented, Always one of the top prep schools in the league. Eaglebrook is a middleschool, grades 6-9 but most kids on the varsity team repeat and should be sophmores.

If you're at all interested, Cushing is a fast and physical team. We scrimmaged Cushing twice and beat them, but they are a very respectable team.

I honestly have no idea why we don't have diferent socks. We've got everything from rbk warmups and edge practice jerseys, but the team has just always worn the solid socks I guess :unsure:

some pictures of me from our recent silver stick tournament:

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/OrderPage....0H0001&po=1

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/OrderPage....H0030&po=30

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/OrderPage....Z0070&po=70

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/OrderPage....Z0073&po=73

EDIT: there were a few others but i cant get the links to work

Edited by Leafsrok

Deerfeild is strong and Cushing is extremely talented, Always one of the top prep schools in the league. Eaglebrook is a middleschool, grades 6-9 but most kids on the varsity team repeat and should be sophmores.

If you're at all interested, Cushing is a fast and physical team. We scrimmaged Cushing twice and beat them, but they are a very respectable team.

from what i've heard, cushing isn't nearly as strong this year as they have been in the past. a bit of a rebuilding year for them. they have always had quite a big drop off between their varsity and JV teams from what i've seen in the few times i've scrimmaged them.

from what i've heard, cushing isn't nearly as strong this year as they have been in the past. a bit of a rebuilding year for them. they have always had quite a big drop off between their varsity and JV teams from what i've seen in the few times i've scrimmaged them.

What team did you play for when you scrimmaged them in the past?