Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

44wannabe: Pant covers are looking good.

One of your team mates actually contacted me last year about coming to Belfast and playing roller with us. I can't remember his name but he described himself as a 5ft 10, 150lbs enforcer. I couldn't help but laugh.

*pic*

*pic*

That first picture looks awesome

(remember to keep your head up) :P

Thanks, I'm pretty sure we were doing a skating drill there so nobody was out there to hurt me. But yeah, I should keep my head up a bit more ,.-)

44wannabe: Pant covers are looking good.

One of your team mates actually contacted me last year about coming to Belfast and playing roller with us. I can't remember his name but he described himself as a 5ft 10, 150lbs enforcer. I couldn't help but laugh.

Haha! I have no idea who that was, i only signed this year.

821819160_l.jpg

Mid-air trying to stop a puck Riverfest tourney May 06

l_fc57ce7a723421f01bb6fe94eb3d2a49.jpg

Playing wing in the green jerseys.. that's flyerman playing center! KC Tourney April 07

l_fcae3fe926964799650805e917243b22.jpg

First day playing with something over my face... looks like it was a good day to start wearing a visor. Dec 07

Actually having looked into it more I found the name of the guy that contacted me. He was called Joe Trotter and he was actually playing for the u18 team, rather than the senior squad.

Still funny though... never let the facts get in the way of a good story

http://www.waow.com/Sports/moresports.php

If you go there and click on the red video camera to the right of "Friday Sports Report, Local Scores Included" there is a video recap of game highlights and both my goals are on there. Better than pics I guess.

For future references though, the link will probably only be valid for a few days so it likely won't be there next week.

Edited by ambro

If you go there and click on the red video camera to the right of "Friday Sports Report, Local Scores Included" there is a video recap of game highlights and both my goals are on there. Better than pics I guess.

For future references though, the link will probably only be valid for a few days so it likely won't be there next week.

Nice Goals...

Wausau! There is a guy on my team from Wausau... yeah!

That's awesome that they did this with the video.

Actually having looked into it more I found the name of the guy that contacted me. He was called Joe Trotter and he was actually playing for the u18 team, rather than the senior squad.

Still funny though... never let the facts get in the way of a good story

Hahahaha! I know the kid. He's thebiggest muppet ever! Apparently he was going away to prison on a long sentence for armed robbery of a money van. Somehow he only missed 1 week of training all year...

Edited by #44wannabe