Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Only problem I ever had with wearing mine like that ( don't wear anything anymore since I don't play competitive ) but when I would get hit hard the chin cup would slam down pretty hard and could gash the chin in general or under it kind of easy.

As far as that goes though, there's no other way to wear a cage.

Edited by D-MaN88

...once your cage splits your chin, it's going to happen again and again and again. It got to the point where, anytime I had a really good collision with anyone, our manager was ready on the bench with towels, butterflies, gauze and tape...ready to roll by the time I got off. We got really, really, really good at getting everything patched-up quickly; if I was rushed to get back on the ice (PP/PK, end of tight game, etc.), I'd be clean and ready to go after missing almost no game time.

I'm having the same problem with a gash I got on the bridge of my nose. I got clipped at Junior camp (ironically, my very first day rockin' the halfer) and have had issues ever since. It's not as persistent a problem as the one with my chin, but if a glove or shoulder or something like that catches my face, there's a good chance it'll open again.

Edited by LkptTiger

A righty European, don't see that too often. What model Bauer's are you wearing in the second picture? Can't remember those off-hand.

I'm going to guess Bauer Supreme 4000 composites...

A righty European, don't see that too often. What model Bauer's are you wearing in the second picture? Can't remember those off-hand.

I'm going to guess Bauer Supreme 4000 composites...

He answered me immediately after I posted that...

Photos from a recent Labatt Tourney in Lansing.

(I'm in white)

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc20/cr..._9/DSCF0874.jpg

On my ass, funny all you can see is my number thru the guys legs

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc20/cr..._9/DSCF0878.jpg

Is that a Bauer XVII? Huge fan of those sticks. Mine has 77 flex, real whippy. I let some stooge use mine for about five minutes and he snapped it.

I think it is a XXXX?

xxxx 87 flex PM9

six in the phili colors

DSC01027.jpg

DSC00954.jpg

DSC00955.jpg

this first picture was from tonights game. It is possibly the last minor hockey game i play, unless the league lets me play as an over ager next year.

Edited by Tyler B

jamesBOND.jpg

This is by far one of the most memerobile moments of my life. today was my teams last time together and we deffinatly made the best of it. Before this game i told every one i thought of a new celebration called "James Bond" and that if i snipe the first goal i'll do it. Half way through the First i go upper 90 on them from the point. So i skated to center ice started to glide on my knees faced the goalie and started shooting at him like james bond. The rink was full of laughter. Most laughed at me but my team loved it and the bench was full of smiles for the whole period. Later that day i found out the photographer got a picture of it so i had to buy it. This was one of the best 10 dollars ive ever spent.

it was against the team we met it the finals with. That game we tied 3-3. In the championship we lost 2-1.They had home ice advantage so that was our excuse. its been two hours since the game and i already miss my teamates. They were family. You really dont realise how much you love somethings until they are gone. Story times done. Thanks for listining.

Damn that was long.

Here I am with my nephew fake fighting. I'm the one in the Chiefs jersey

JordanBrianFaceoff.jpg

JordanBrianFight.jpg

OK this one we are not playing hockey, but we are playing! The jerseys are my Erik Westrum game-worn Springfield Falcons jersey and my nephew is wearing my game-worn Corey Millen Kings jersey.

Brian_JordanCheerleadersLarge.jpg

I remember their cheerleaders being much more attractive when I went to the Frozen Four in 2003. Then again, I was like, 14 at the time, so just about anything with boobs looked pretty good to me...I've since become more critical.

IMGP1450.jpg

shitty quality, but here is all the senoirs from our highschool team im the one with with the orange jersey, one90 gloves and s17 stick

Edited by Michael9

Haha, very funny, why don't you post pictures of your team so we can all laugh at the way you guys look.

Edited by Michael9

Your hands seem really high up on on the stick in the first pic, maybe it's just the angle.

2nd pic reminds me of I guy I once saw who used close to 10mins to make the word "FU*K" look perfect on his blade using black tape...