Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

haha Chadd, it seems like from my personal experiences, (and i guess yours too ha) that everyone i see wearing a mirrored visor has a piss poor attitude.. not ripping on anyone here who rocks one, just from my experience. I got nothing against the visors.. its more of the people i know who have one..

Bright lights create a 'starburst' effect across my eyes (I wear contacts) and have been recommended to try a tinted visor. I won't for numerous reasons. One being that I have made fun of kids wearing them for so long hah, the other that I don't trust peoples sticks so i stay with the full cage.

Should just try different contacts, or maybe those Nike tinted contacts so I can fix my problem AND be a creep at the same time!

I have the small oakley straight tinted and I actually really enjoy it plus it looks pretty bad ass

mainly b/c of its size, a tinted pro aviator is a big shield and the itech mirrored pro waves make you look like an alien

I think people group "tinted" visors wrongly.. The Mirrored visor is completey differant than the light tinted itechs and oakleys. However they just say all tinted visors are lame.. I don't see any problems with having one, I think they look cool but out there.. I don't notice a difference and I go back and forth with a tinted and clear one weekly.

I don't mind the iridium or whatever it is he rocks. Plus he has the skills to back it up. But a major doosh rocked a mirrored in my old league and since then I've just not cared for mirrored visors.

Dude, was he wearing roller hockey pants on the ice too?? I think I know which guy you may be talking about if it's NESHL

I don't have any pictures this time but at 30 seconds is me getting the puck and taking a snap shot on net. This is also my team this year.

Edited by oggy_3

Sorry I am grade 12 but the team goes from grade 9-12. I imagine in a few years those you'll be hereing about our grade 9 and 10 kids, Darcy Ashley and Kevin Gagne, already commited to U of Maine

This is also my team this year.

Edited for truth

At the end of the vid he has boys written down. Just curious what level you play? Those kids are in high school, some might be small, but they're are some, as said, who are going places in hockey on that team.

We play in the high school league in the Southern Conference but we also played North Yarmouth Academy, Kents Hill School this year and beat them. Kents Hill won the D2 new england prep school league a few weeks ago actually. The program at RNS is just two years old so they are still trying to move the team up into a better league so we have more competition.

Hey guys, I'm a new guy.

This is warmups, I had a friend take pictures and she hasn't gotten the game pics to me yet. I'm the goalie, if the avatar didn't give it away.

ChiefsHockey018-2.jpg

in my experience, its always the biggest D-bag that picks 69

Combo'd with a mirrored shield and neon laces.

I have to agree with that!

My fav number is 59 btw :P

in my experience, its always the biggest D-bag that picks 69

Well in my case it was a d-bag that picked 69, and he split on the team without paying for the jersey or the team cost. I joined the team a few games in and that was the only jersey left. SO it technically wasn't by choice... and the only other thing close is the fact that i prefer yellow wax laces...

here's some stuff from a recent tournament

taking a slapshot in warm-up

http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hpim1335pm8.jpg

http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hpim1344tm5.jpg

warming up the goalie - http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk62/ma...nt=HPIM1338.flv

during one of our games - im #4 red the left defenseman, it wasn't one of our best games.... http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk62/ma...nt=HPIM1348.flv