Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

MAG.jpg

YEAH!

is this the team the other guy is talking about in this thread...

Thread

I ask because, the guy who responded to the picture saying "you are such a ringer" was in the other thread and knew the 2 teams.. both from Vancouver

Just curious :)

EDIT: Just realized this is T9 and the guy in the other thread said hes T10.. my bad.

Edited by phomp

iojl28.jpg

2hr08au.jpg

2j34c5t.jpg

great pics, too bad my buddies dad had to add a water mark :blink:

EDIT: fixed the problem, added some more pics.

Edited by adam14

InTeN5ITy, does Old Bridge have ice already? If so, I can't imagine its too good. Must be really soft, at least it was when I used to work at Winding River.

I used to skate winding river all the time. Not a great fascility as the ice conditions can go from slush to rock hard in the matter of a week. But it was 5 mins from my house. ;)

InTeN5ITy, does Old Bridge have ice already? If so, I can't imagine its too good. Must be really soft, at least it was when I used to work at Winding River.

Noo we dont... these pics were from Silver sticks in PA

We should have ice by october.. but its terrible then.. it gets so foggy

Mid winter it is some of the best ice in NJ though

I used to skate winding river all the time. Not a great fascility as the ice conditions can go from slush to rock hard in the matter of a week. But it was 5 mins from my house. ;)

They put a brand new rink in about a year ago.. Its very nice

I remember when they first put a real roof on the rink in OB back when I was pretty young(10-11). That was some of the weirdest ice to play on though. ps. I know it's been forever but, go back to the black and gold!

I remember when they first put a real roof on the rink in OB back when I was pretty young(10-11). That was some of the weirdest ice to play on though. ps. I know it's been forever but, go back to the black and gold!

haha the wings?? they moved all over the place and finally folded 2 years ago

Yeah, which is why the knight should take black and gold! Last place the wings played was...woodbrigde? Weren't they also at pro skate when it had it's insurance pulled? I might have to go fish out an OB Wings jersey and wear it this weekend.

15q3yuq.jpg

Dude you have the sickets mitts I have ever seen. I wish I lived closer to you so I could jump you for them! LOL J/K.

For real though, if you ever feel like getting rid of them, look me up.

I picked em' up off the internet from some LHS over in Massachusetts. They're the NBH Pro 4 roll white out version

%7Boption%7D

Dude you have the sickets mitts I have ever seen. I wish I lived closer to you so I could jump you for them! LOL J/K.

For real though, if you ever feel like getting rid of them, look me up.

Those gloves can be had for a small price :ph34r:

They ran me $100 plus shipping.

Yeah, which is why the knight should take black and gold! Last place the wings played was...woodbrigde? Weren't they also at pro skate when it had it's insurance pulled? I might have to go fish out an OB Wings jersey and wear it this weekend.

yea it was woodbridge.. i guess the wolfpack replaced them

Cardinal...I assume the LHS is pure hockey.

They are sick gloves!

I had a pair of the maroon and white one's but before I used them I thought better about it and returned them. White gets dirty fast.