Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

I found this old pic from 1991. The Bear Mountain Bears of Highland Falls were playing the Rangers Alumni at USMA, West Point. Ron Greschner has just given Pierre Larouche the home run pass from the goal line. That would be me, #2, stuck in the mud at the blueline!

2020031680102764087fzxJvy_th.jpg

Of course, Larouche buried the biscuit.

Where is that from, I see that the ref isn't wearing a visor?

Ref has a visor on in both pictures...

Look at some of the other pcitures of the album one of the refs has no visor.

Where is that from, I see that the ref isn't wearing a visor?

Ref has a visor on in both pictures...

Look at some of the other pcitures of the album one of the refs has no visor.

We must be looking at different albums cause I see a visor on both the refs.

Yeah its not the same pictures from the other day, in this album all three refs have visors, but in the other one where the kids in front of the net, one of the linesman doesn't, Where in the US is that allowed?

Yeah its not the same pictures from the other day, in this album all three refs have visors, but in the other one where the kids in front of the net, one of the linesman doesn't, Where in the US is that allowed?

In a tournament that i just played in, in Puget sound, none of the refs wore visors. This was reffing a midget tourney, it was definitely the first time I had seen this other than beer league refs

In a tournament that i just played in, in Puget sound, none of the refs wore visors. This was reffing a midget tourney, it was definitely the first time I had seen this other than beer league refs

Here's some pics of me from our roller game the other night (we won 10-3, I had 5 goals and an assist).

(stupid puck wouldn't lie down for me)

43081353.jpg

80378655.jpg

(rung one off the post here)

67758468.jpg

58243366.jpg

(Vishi05 passed to me, puck was out of my reach but I corralled it and beat the goaltender upstairs :))

53278313.jpg

87607712.jpg

90625375.jpg

45630240.jpg

17540605.jpg

77450907.jpg

Yeah, it's covered with a roof but has open-air sides. The sun is a KILLER though. Our game was at 6 and the sun fills one end of the rink and blinds everyone. Check it out -

55595554.jpg

The facility is the 949 roller hockey center in Irvine (formerly Wayne Gretzky's roller hockey center).

Haha...thanks.

They do have tarps but they don't come down far enough. I wish they would address that. Either that or stop giving us 6pm games. 2 out of 10 games at 6pm is 2 too many.