Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Haha...thanks.

They do have tarps but they don't come down far enough. I wish they would address that. Either that or stop giving us 6pm games. 2 out of 10 games at 6pm is 2 too many.

What about a tinted visor?

(Vishi05 passed to me, puck was out of my reach but I corralled it and beat the goaltender upstairs :))

53278313.jpg

First of all, let the record show that while the puck was a little in front it was right between two defenders and close enough you could get your stick on it.

Secondly, when I'm back to skating in a month or so, I want some pictures of me shooting to see how much the stick is flexing.

Blind in one eye already....the cage is staying on ;)

That's rough :(

What about one of the visor/cage combos? Do they even make those with tinted visors? That would be quite a unique look :lol:

Blind in one eye already....the cage is staying on ;)

That's rough :(

What about one of the visor/cage combos? Do they even make those with tinted visors? That would be quite a unique look :lol:

Haha....nah, I'm fine with the cage. Way used to it by now.

Haha....seriously! There was a LONG waiting period for me from the time I had them made up until the time I was able to skate with them (surgeries). I love them....best skates I have ever used for roller and I cannot say enough good things about the Sprung chassis. They're phenomenal!

^^ Nice skates

Hah. My mom dug some photos out last night, and the first thing I thought was "oh man, I miss those skates so much."

yea I remember back in the 90's I wanted a pair of those so bad, unfortunately I never got a pair :( now i want to look for some old shots back when I started playing and see what i can come up with

2954_683876059948_21726588_40113062_548636_n.jpg

And yea, I am smiling. My friend was saying something to me as we lined up for the face off...

Edited by reyno2ac

Finally got my fiancee to try to snap some shots last night, some came out ok... too bad I don't match at all, oh well.

3500935523_5ea56cfe48.jpg

3501748144_a5833a13da.jpg

3501747942_874569abb0.jpg

3500934755_b4871ccbd0.jpg

For the record, with the short bench we won 14-2 last night and I had 7 goals... must be the One95 stick, that thing truly is on fire.

Good stuff start, I like your gloves alot.

Thanks :) I'm liking them a lot, real light and comfy but more protective than my other Graf G700's as far as the padding goes.