Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
EBondo

The "people you may have heard about but probably didn't" death thread.

RIP Steve "Air" McNair. Found killed in a double murder in downtown NashVegas.

WTF!?!?!?!?!?! Seriously! What the hell is going with famous people the last few weeks.

We gotta change this to "The Celebrity Death Thread"

Wow, RIP mcnair. Sad man, After Sean last year, and that jaguars player too (can't remember his name). Are NFL players being targeted?

(havenet seen a report yet so don't know details about mcnair murder)

Wow, RIP mcnair. Sad man, After Sean last year, and that jaguars player too (can't remember his name). Are NFL players being targeted?

(havenet seen a report yet so don't know details about mcnair murder)

You're thinking about richard collier, I presume, and he is not dead, just both legs amputated.

You're thinking about richard collier, I presume, and he is not dead, just both legs amputated.

yeah thats right.

I remember Darrent Williams was gunned down in a limo i think it was a few years back too.

And Burress with his whole legal deal with the unlawful possession of a gun.

This thread/topic has been really busy lately. Mortality rate of celebs is getting crazy

yeah thats right.

I remember Darrent Williams was gunned down in a limo i think it was a few years back too.

This thread/topic has been really busy lately. Mortality rate of celebs is getting crazy

Shot in the neck in a limo in Denver, New Years Eve a couple years ago. I remember I woke up the next morning after coming back from a tournament, and saw that. I was pissed that they had blown their chance at the playoffs in their final regular season game, but that really put things in perspective as far as how small of a deal a game is.

yeah thats right.

Shot in the neck in a limo in Denver, New Years Eve a couple years ago. I remember I woke up the next morning after coming back from a tournament, and saw that. I was pissed that they had blown their chance at the playoffs in their final regular season game, but that really put things in perspective as far as how small of a deal a game is.

Jayson Williams shot his limo driver like 6 years back, does that count too?

In my opinion, it was a murder suicide. The Girl was upset about the arrest (dui), and capped Mcnair and then herself. That is just my opinion.

The lunacy of the world continues. Nearly all flights coming into LAX are booked solid and all flights from London were totally sold through for MJ's "memorial" circus tomorrow. Chances for a riot anyone? I'd say about a 75% chance myself.

The lunacy of the world continues. Nearly all flights coming into LAX are booked solid and all flights from London were totally sold through for MJ's "memorial" circus tomorrow. Chances for a riot anyone? I'd say about a 75% chance myself.

I'm kind of curious to see how the LAPD handles this. The top dog issued a statement saying if you didn't have a ticket to the funeral, odd of a concept as that is, they didn't want you going down there.

I'm kind of curious to see how the LAPD handles this. The top dog issued a statement saying if you didn't have a ticket to the funeral, odd of a concept as that is, they didn't want you going down there.

The police will have no chance. A release said that millions applied for tickets, so even though told not to, they are sure to show up. A report said that there were 1400 officers ready to go, against a million fans. Couldn't imagine a riot free day

Sittin in the back seat over the weekend, girl driving said "we killed Michael Jackson." I said " So let me get this straight we are comparing MJ to Jesus Christ now?"

In my head I was the guy on the date in that Heineken commercial. Ya know the one where she(looks like Kate from I got 8 kids that came out my VJJ look at me) is on the phone and pours his Heiny in her glass and he gestures to the waiter

Forever My Love