Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
EBondo

The "people you may have heard about but probably didn't" death thread.

Talk about dedication to the guitar. I heard a story where he severely broke his arm and it had to be set and would heal in a permanent position. He sat and bent his arm in the position to where he could play guitar, and told the doctors to set it there.

Edited by eric42434224

When Eunice Kennedy Shriver died I said, "Geez, I would have thought Teddy was going to be next." Well, I must have reminded God. RIP Ted.

Thank god that fat bastard finally bit it. I'm buying donuts for my office tomorrow to celebrate. Can't wait for all the gushing tributes to this P.O.S.. If you thought Michael Jackson's life was whitewashed when he kicked, wait until the Globe and every other liberal outlet is done with Teddy....

Just saw this. DJ AM, who many of you might know from the airplane accident that occurred last year with Blink 182 drummer Travis Barker, died today. Apparently drugs played a part.

Just saw this. DJ AM, who many of you might know from the airplane accident that occurred last year with Blink 182 drummer Travis Barker, died today. Apparently drugs played a part.

it's a same too. Seems like he had some major mental demons after the crash, and went back to drugs after being sober for some 8 years.

He was actually sober for ten, they were making a show about his battle with drugs and then him being able to continue his life in sobriety. Crazy...I was watching a video about him earlier, he has some 600+ pairs of shoes...not even THockey can beat that haha

That guy's a celebrity? All I've got on his resume is he was a crackhead; dated that broomstick Nicole Richie; was in a plane crash with Travis Barker.

Had to repeat what I just saw someone say on Facebook...

I hope Kanye West doesn't show up to Patrick Swayze's funeral. "I'll let you get back to your funeral in a minute, but Michael Jackson had the best death of the year! Just sayinnn'. "

Got a kick out of that. RIP Pat

Edited by EBondo