Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
EBondo

The "people you may have heard about but probably didn't" death thread.

Had to repeat what I just saw someone say on Facebook...

I hope Kanye West doesn't show up to Patrick Swayze's funeral. "I'll let you get back to your funeral in a minute, but Michael Jackson had the best death of the year! Just sayinnn'. "

Got a kick out of that. RIP Pat

LOL, definitely just stole that.

No, only because Dead Pools have to be in by January at the latest. Even if there's a supplemental draft, a guy with pancreatic cancer is the Adrian Peterson of dead pool lists.

toosoonjpge.jpg

Truly amazing level of undiscovered talent on that show at the time. Adam Sandler, Denis Leary, Collin Quinn and Kari Wuhrer were regulars. Chris Rock even made a couple of appearances.

Leary's a thief, but at least he's funny. I also thing having to Google a person negates their celebrity.

Come on mack, like you haven't been to the midnight premiere of the last three Ice Age movies.

Seriously though, leary may have done a lot of crap, but Rescue me is an awesome show.

Not a household name South of the border...but the lead singer of Jacksoul (Haydain Neale) passed away Sunday after a private 7 month battle with Lung Cancer. Met him a couple times at the station. One of the coolest guys ever. Amazing, soul/R&B voice too.