Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ndlancer95

Playstation 3 Usernames

I saw that you guys did the same thing for Xbox 360 users and decided to start one for PS3 Users

Username: ndlancer95

Games: COD WAW, NCAA FB 09, Burnout Paradise BS NHL 08, gettin all '10 sports games on release dates

Assparade69 , took it off a to catch a predator guy. Not sure if ill be on much anytime soon though, having ps3 problems.

That sucks, whats wrong?

Also, I got 2 new games today. I got Motorstorm, the original one, and Stuntman Ignition. I preordered Rock Band Beatles, looks like a great game.

K9 Un1t

umm...i don't really do online but hey

nhl 09, rock band 2, killzone 2 (that i don't play) others like gta iv that nobody really plays anymore etc etc. i've been taking advantage of the trade in games here since i moved back

Assparade69 , took it off a to catch a predator guy. Not sure if ill be on much anytime soon though, having ps3 problems.

That sucks, whats wrong?

Also, I got 2 new games today. I got Motorstorm, the original one, and Stuntman Ignition. I preordered Rock Band Beatles, looks like a great game.

It just doesnt read. Im going to send it back i think .. sometime soon.

pg-1000

NHL 09, COD 4, Motorstorm, MGS4 and more I can't remember.

I won't have internet access till Friday, but add me and I'll accept them after that.

anybody else got battlefield 1943? its pretty sick for $15

I sorta think there's been enough WW2 games at this point. I get why: the world's last great infantry war is super for the FPS genre and the anti-video game violence people can't bitch about the games much unless they want to sound like Nazi/Imperial Japanese sympathizers.

Rustyhole_PSN

just got online yesterday

currently playing gt5 prologue / dirt / grid and most racing games (don't have motorstorm tho)

anybody else got battlefield 1943? its pretty sick for $15

I sorta think there's been enough WW2 games at this point. I get why: the world's last great infantry war is super for the FPS genre and the anti-video game violence people can't bitch about the games much unless they want to sound like Nazi/Imperial Japanese sympathizers.

=) ye i agree but i don't tend to play FPS so i just picked it up for whenever i don't have anything to do

xwildebeestx. NHL08, 09, EA Skate, Skate 2, GTA 4, Battlefield 1943, Mortal Kombat vs. DC, Burnout Paradise, Guitar Hero 3, World Tour, Orange Box.

PS3: shnolles

I like to leave my PS3 turned on for a month without even touching it. but I've started playing NHL11 again. I was really into a game called Call of Juarez but nobody plays online anymore!

so who actually has black ops? i'd love to play with a bunch of you, i haven't played much lately since my friend lent his to another friend and i like playing in a team

race~~ i'll try and remember to add you :)