Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ndlancer95

Playstation 3 Usernames

so who actually has black ops? i'd love to play with a bunch of you, i haven't played much lately since my friend lent his to another friend and i like playing in a team

race~~ i'll try and remember to add you :)

I have black ops, actually going on in an hour or so then probably after lunch

Would love to play a game withyou guys. Send me a message on Psn when you want to play. Im ndlancer95 on PSN

How is Black Ops btw? I was thinking of getting it but i read a few bad reviews about the online experience and that's basically all i would play. I don't play the missions and all that stuff, I just buy games to play online. The previews I've seen look sick though.

How is Black Ops btw? I was thinking of getting it but i read a few bad reviews about the online experience and that's basically all i would play. I don't play the missions and all that stuff, I just buy games to play online. The previews I've seen look sick though.

yeah there's a couple match making issue's but the developers very active in the community and with patching the game unlike IW, i hated mw2 after 2 weeks coz there were sooo many flaws and they weren't fixing them. anyways, black ops, i like it a lot more coz its not more of a "i see you first so your dead" kinda thing, it takes a lot more gun skill, if you like cod i highly recommend you getting it, and they just patched the snipers so you can kinda quick scope again.

edit: should mention this is probably THE most balanced cod game thats been out imo

yeah there's a couple match making issue's but the developers very active in the community and with patching the game unlike IW, i hated mw2 after 2 weeks coz there were sooo many flaws and they weren't fixing them. anyways, black ops, i like it a lot more coz its not more of a "i see you first so your dead" kinda thing, it takes a lot more gun skill, if you like cod i highly recommend you getting it, and they just patched the snipers so you can kinda quick scope again.

edit: should mention this is probably THE most balanced cod game thats been out imo

Ditto'd. It's more skill than "I see you now your dead.". But I am seeing a lot of bogus hit markers, like shooting at the ground in front of the person and getting the kill. It is the best cod game so far, by far. The addition of COD Points was great, makes you work for your perks and guns.

Ditto'd. It's more skill than "I see you now your dead.". But I am seeing a lot of bogus hit markers, like shooting at the ground in front of the person and getting the kill. It is the best cod game so far, by far. The addition of COD Points was great, makes you work for your perks and guns.

yeah the hit detections pretty wonky, but i haven't had many problems with it, i'm so glad they fixed the knife distance/panic knifing, before it was like everybody had commando on

This is getting me mad. It was originally supposed to be down for 4 days and now they said another week. And I paid $50 for Playstation Plus. Just waiting to hear if I'm getting a refund or anything because I heard that they are wiping the database for PSN and then putting a new and improved version up.

This is getting me mad. It was originally supposed to be down for 4 days and now they said another week. And I paid $50 for Playstation Plus. Just waiting to hear if I'm getting a refund or anything because I heard that they are wiping the database for PSN and then putting a new and improved version up.

via the update today, you'll be compensated for the time lost that you've paid for.

Pretty sure all of us will in some way.

I just love the widespread idiocy, talk of people jumping ship to the 360 over this, etc etc.... Sony screwed the pooch right off the bat, but at least they're going about fixing the problem with right way (which is a lot more difficult). Xbox had issues in the past too, so it's not like any console or gaming network is completely safe. I'm actually looking forward to see what improvements they make to PSN when they re-launch it.

This hack could have been the best thing to happen to the PSN.

edit:

PSN: wombatexpress

At the moment: MW2, Black Ops, KIllzone 3

The down time is getting bad. At least I have a wii as well so I can still use netflix.

You can still use Netflix even though PSN is down, mine's been working the whole time.

It was working for a while even without logging in but it has stopped working without logging in since yesterday. Thus the reason I have been using the win for netflix.

It was working for a while even without logging in but it has stopped working without logging in since yesterday. Thus the reason I have been using the win for netflix.

It's still working for me as of tonight and I had my buddy try his and it was still good, took two login tries and I was good to go.

So tomorrow the PSN is supposed to be back up, and we all get 30 Days free for Playstation Plus. Anyone have PS+ that can tell us what it actually does/is?

So tomorrow the PSN is supposed to be back up, and we all get 30 Days free for Playstation Plus. Anyone have PS+ that can tell us what it actually does/is?

Exclusive downloads, early release of some stuff. Demos, beta access, stuff like that. If you're into "gaming", as opposed to just one or two titles, it's decent.

As most of you have heard, we'll be getting some freebies with the re-release of PSN, but the cool the cool thing is the 12 months of free $1,000,000 guranteed identity theft protection we'll be getting. I guess they're pretty sure that no credit card data is taken, but it's a nice gesture nonetheless.