Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lampliter87

'09 NFL Thread

...I guess, if he can still play...

When is enough, enough?

When he can't play any more. Because playing flag football with the other dads probably isn't all that fulfilling for someone who has played against the best athletes in the world.

I say that as long as teams are willing to sign him, he will take the money gladly. His arm will be better this year after the surgery he had. Im a packers fan, but still hold a tiny bit of respectfor him, except for the retireing, unretiring thing

To me it makes a hell of a lot more sense when Brett Favre does this sort of thing for 12 million dollars a year than the guys that bounce around minor leagues for years making peanuts because they just can't give it up. Of course, on the flip side I think this might be killing his legacy. Much better to go out on the top of your game than end it as a back up QB that's bounced around every team in the NFL.

Only in the world of professional sports does a guy get two years for shooting himself in the leg, and living, and a guy who kills someone while driving drunk gets 30 days.

Thread lock down in, 3...2...1...

Not quite.......

Just wait, Son.

I dont see a reason why they need to shut this thread down. As long as we dont start a brett favre debate or G men vs. jets war, there is no problem. Now onto mike vick.........

Thread lock down in, 3...2...1...

Not quite.......

Just wait, Son.

I dont see a reason why they need to shut this thread down. As long as we dont start a brett favre debate or G men vs. jets war, there is no problem. Now onto mike vick.........

My post had nothing to do with Favre nor the other topics you listed off. If you don't understand the point, don't chime in JV star.

I was out getting food, but my friend told me that Ochocinco just kicked the extra point???

Edit: Now they're saying he kicked the kickoff as well. What the hell's going on?

Saw that on Twitter, apparently he had a pretty good kick to start the half too? SportsCenter said he went to the eight-yard line.

Ocho loves kicking.

“’Esteban’ Ochocinco is back, the most interesting footballer in the world,” Ochocinco said. “Everyone has to remember, I’ve always said that soccer is my No. 1 sport. I think Ronaldinho would be proud of me right now.”

Yeah...the kicker's leg tightened up, so Ocho kicked.

Did anyone see the punters in the Dallas game hitting the scoreboard at New Texas Stadium during warmup? $1.2B and the engineer missed on how high to hang the screen? Nice!

Juice and lancer....chat about NFL or not at all. Keep it up and warnings follow.

Yeah...the kicker's leg tightened up, so Ocho kicked.

Did anyone see the punters in the Dallas game hitting the scoreboard at New Texas Stadium during warmup? $1.2B and the engineer missed on how high to hang the screen? Nice!

Juice and lancer....chat about NFL or not at all. Keep it up and warnings follow.

it's all cleared up, radio. And look at Favre, doing absolutely nothing last night. Cant wait to see how vick plays next week