Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kosydar

Leafs 09-10 Thread

Fans throughout the Air Canada Centre celebrated with an unprompted, rarely-seen wave that lasted through an entire commercial break in the third period as the Leafs won for only the second time in nine games.
<- http://www.nhl.com/ice/recap.htm?id=2009020859

that was fun to watch and the ottawa sucks chant was hilarious too, i'm still scratching my head why jiggy didn't get the start in NJ yesterday

edit: oh and orr knocked out cartner (however you spell) that was a crazy fast fight

<- http://www.nhl.com/ice/recap.htm?id=2009020859

that was fun to watch and the ottawa sucks chant was hilarious too, i'm still scratching my head why jiggy didn't get the start in NJ yesterday

edit: oh and orr knocked out cartner (however you spell) that was a crazy fast fight

yah the boys came out and played for Burke...that was really nice. iam glad they got that win...i called a few goals before they happened during the play...lol

that was a fun game to watch, beginning to end. it was nice to see that there was actually ppl that have a voice at the game. i never knew alot of the fans actually knew how to chant and stuff.

that was alot of fun.

leafs recall Stalberg and send down Rosehill

here is the article

Stalberg Recalled

maybe Bozak, Kessel, and Stalberg on a line together.

i see Bozak and Kessel have some chemitry developing, and Stalberg and Bozak have been good together in the past.

yah the boys came out and played for Burke...that was really nice. iam glad they got that win...i called a few goals before they happened during the play...lol

that was a fun game to watch, beginning to end. it was nice to see that there was actually ppl that have a voice at the game. i never knew alot of the fans actually knew how to chant and stuff.

that was alot of fun.

His Miami teammates were carrying a torch too Saturday night. They came out with their hair on fire, leading 8-1 after the second (when I had to leave) and finishing the game 10-4.

His Miami teammates were carrying a torch too Saturday night. They came out with their hair on fire, leading 8-1 after the second (when I had to leave) and finishing the game 10-4.

thats awesome.

it was a nice goodbye by everyone all around. lets hope both teams can keep up the momentum.

good game, real good measuring stick as one of the announcers called it, nabokov won it for the sharks

i wondered why clowe when he scored the goal w/ a "s19" instantly switched back to his dolo's

hahaha nice, so no one on the marlies is qualified to play in the nhl or what?

the marlies are in abbotsford. they couldnt get to them in time and they wouldnt make it for the game.

one thing about Kadri and Kypreos mentioned this after the game...he didnt look out of place at all.

that was a fun game to watch again.

lets keep up the scoring by committee boys.

the toronto maple leafs picked up Jamie Lundmark on Waivers from the Calgary Flames.

dont know how good of a player he is, but lets hope if we do play him he can get his game going and put up some good strong play and some points.

from some of the calgary games i have seen (he hasnt played many) he seems like a decent pick up.Leafs pick up Lundmark on Waivers

that was an awesome video. it actually looks like its Burke.

Did anyone watch the St.Louis game. from what i read and the highlights they didnt show up at all for that game

that was an awesome video. it actually looks like its Burke.

Did anyone watch the St.Louis game. from what i read and the highlights they didn't show up at all for that game

Uhh.. it IS Burke... lol. Not sure if you noticed or not but the mouth and words didn't match up.

Uhh.. it IS Burke... lol. Not sure if you noticed or not but the mouth and words didn't match up.

ah i wrote that on 3 hours of sleep. i actually meant to say that sounded exactly like Burke.

but yah that was an awesome vid.

well once again their goaltending won the game, i wonder how many times i said it this year...

caputi looked good though same with lundmark

they both had a point too...

i think alot of the players have pretty much quit on this season though.

hopefully the young guys can set a good tone for the next season. i am so not watching the draft this year.

Didn't get to see the game: who was Caputi paying with, and how'd he fit in?

paying with i dunno :P but it was someone and hanson and it looks like wilson switched it up again tonight

edit: feel like i'm i'm gonna get flamed for this but i wouldn't have said this a couple months ago but i feel like if we resigned antropov our PP and first line would be pretty good, i mean he's a massive body thats good at tipping pucks and he's got skill and an awesome shot that i feel like would fit with kessel and he's not THAT old. also feel the same way with kaberle, understand why they wanna trade him but if he wants to stay i personally wouldn't deny him (just no big raise :P) he seems to make the other dmen a bit calmer. that just what i think, but i ain't no hockey expert

oh, anybody else noticing kulemin actually slapping the puck now? hehe

Nice to see that the leafs are winning some games. They've put a pretty good string of games together.

I wonder what the chances are of the leafs making it out of the bottom 3 in the lottery draft? Any ideas from anyone...

last nights game was alot of fun to watch. hopefully they can hang onto Bozak and Kulemin. They are really coming around.

also...watching the marlies win on CBC was amazing too...goal with 47 seconds left and then win short handed in OT. hoping there were alot of ppl watching that game on CBC.

Nice to see that the leafs are winning some games. They've put a pretty good string of games together.

If there's one thing the post-lockout Leafs have been good at, its putting together win streaks when it doesn't matter anymore.

That said, Kulemin and Bozak have shown that they can be legitimate top 6 forwards. And clearly losing Blake and Toskala has been addition by subtraction. It'll be interesting to see what Burke does over the summer. He still has Kaberle to peddle.