Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Beautiful Husky. I always wanted one as a kid, then when I got a German Shepherd, I don't think I could ever have a different breed of dog.

haha, thanks it was either between a husky or nova scotia duck tolling retriever (search it up! :P) but there was a 6month old husky (looks like mine with a cuter puppy face but w/ blue eyes) at the local humane society but she had a genetic defect that makes her back knee's unable to lock up, surgery would have cost $2000+ without the rehab money, we just couldn't afford it, so kinda guilty conscience we went and bought a husky

edit: my vent of the day, was doing the revolution anti-flee thing for both my dogs, a couple of drops squirted into my eye when i opened one of them <_< apparently their pretty poisonous

Edited by K9 Unit

Beautiful Husky. I always wanted one as a kid, then when I got a German Shepherd, I don't think I could ever have a different breed of dog.

haha, thanks it was either between a husky or nova scotia duck tolling retriever (search it up! :P) but there was a 6month old husky (looks like mine with a cuter puppy face but w/ blue eyes) at the local humane society but she had a genetic defect that makes her back knee's unable to lock up, surgery would have cost $2000+ without the rehab money, we just couldn't afford it, so kinda guilty conscience we went and bought a husky

It is costing us probably in the ballpark of $2500 for the whole thing. The initial tumor removal and biopsy, the tests and xrays, and the eventual surgery and examination of the removed tissue and bone. They will be removing a large part of her lower left jaw. That doesnt include radiation if they dont get all the cancer.

We arent doing all that well financially the moment (we will be in a very good position starting in about a year)....but $2500 is peanuts when it comes to saving the life of my Stella. I would lay out 10 grand in a heartbeat.

.......but why do I fight my gearwhore desires and deny myself more than one of each piece of equipment?

haha, thanks it was either between a husky or nova scotia duck tolling retriever (search it up! :P ) but there was a 6month old husky (looks like mine with a cuter puppy face but w/ blue eyes) at the local humane society but she had a genetic defect that makes her back knee's unable to lock up, surgery would have cost $2000+ without the rehab money, we just couldn't afford it, so kinda guilty conscience we went and bought a husky

It is costing us probably in the ballpark of $2500 for the whole thing. The initial tumor removal and biopsy, the tests and xrays, and the eventual surgery and examination of the removed tissue and bone. They will be removing a large part of her lower left jaw. That doesnt include radiation if they dont get all the cancer.

We arent doing all that well financially the moment (we will be in a very good position starting in about a year)....but $2500 is peanuts when it comes to saving the life of my Stella. I would lay out 10 grand in a heartbeat.

.......but why do I fight my gearwhore desires and deny myself more than one of each piece of equipment?

The bills for our aussie were about $10k and I would throw in another $10k just to have her a little while longer.

haha, thanks it was either between a husky or nova scotia duck tolling retriever (search it up! :P ) but there was a 6month old husky (looks like mine with a cuter puppy face but w/ blue eyes) at the local humane society but she had a genetic defect that makes her back knee's unable to lock up, surgery would have cost $2000+ without the rehab money, we just couldn't afford it, so kinda guilty conscience we went and bought a husky

The bills for our aussie were about $10k and I would throw in another $10k just to have her a little while longer.

I feel ya man.

When we brought home our first child from the hospital, we were worried about how Stella would react. We said from the beginning....if Stella has a problem with our infant daughter, then she is going to have to go.....and I meant our daughter would have to go. :lol:

This whole thing has really made me acutely aware of her mortality, and it sucks.

Went out last night, felt fine, had a few drinks while watching the fight. Came home, went to bed feeling great.

Since about 5am my respiratory system has been waging a war against me. Lots of phlegm and a sore throat. Great way to start off what will be a week off of work starting tomorrow.

Went out last night, felt fine, had a few drinks while watching the fight. Came home, went to bed feeling great.

Since about 5am my respiratory system has been waging a war against me. Lots of phlegm and a sore throat. Great way to start off what will be a week off of work starting tomorrow.

I didn't go to the doc and tried to ride it out. I ended up with a sinus infection that has drained into my lungs. Now I can't play hockey for 2-3 weeks til it all clears up. :(

Thought I was completely out of the woods but started getting dizzy at the grocery store again today.

Get better bud

There should be a law that says whoever shows disrespect during Remembrance/Memorial Day should be enlisted

Thought I was completely out of the woods but started getting dizzy at the grocery store again today.

Get better bud

There should be a law that says whoever shows disrespect during Remembrance/Memorial Day should be enlisted

So true. We had a remembrance day ceremony at our school where there was a visual slide show projected onto a screen and there was a few pictures of soldiers in action, some were dead, the asshole behind me decided it was a good idea to say 'I shot him' or 'That was all me'. Complete lack of respect. I would love to see that asshole try to get away with texting and making smart ass comments during war, what a joke.

Working from 11:30 to 8:30 yesterday, lunch at 3:30

Punch out for lunch at 3:31 at my job at a major supermarket. Go to buy food. Get to the juice aisle (aisle 5, this becomes important later) and someone, wearing a navy T-shirt and blue jeans, with several earrings (also becomes important later) says to me "Hey, we got a spill" and points to a Sobe bottle broken on the floor. I go to the front of the store and and tell my manager theres a spill with broken glass in aisle 5. She tells me to go "Guard the spill" and she will get someone on it. So I go back to aisle 5, using a broom and dustpan to get the glass off the floor. I get the glass and wait in that aisle for the next 40 minutes, waiting and trying to flag down other employees, but because I'm in the middle of the aisle and cant stray too far from the spill. Finally catch someones attention, and about 10 minutes later two guys come with a mop and bucket. It is now ten after four. I go to take care of the glass. In the back I see...The guy with the earrings. I don't recognize him immediately because he rushed off so quickly, so I say "I have broken glass here, what do I do with it." He laughingly replies "Yeah, I know. I dropped it." I'm pissed at this point because this guy is wasting my lunch dumping this on me, with me not realizing hes a fellow employee. So he tells me to throw the glass in the receptacle, but save the UPC for a write off. Naturally, I try to be careful as I reach into the glass, but still manage to cut myself. Just a poke, but it bleeds pretty quickly. So I get that cleaned up, and go to tell my boss I have now spent the last 50 minutes addressing the spill, while on lunch. She tells me she thought the spill was on the Cashier aisle 5, which makes sense because that was the Cashier aisle I was working on. So, lucky for me they let me take my full hour lunch, but it still pisses me off that this was all caused by a fellow employee, only I didn't realize it was because he was wearing jeans and we are supposed to wear khakis, plus no name tag.

My house got egged. Mom caught a glimpse of them, then the bolted. Told my mom i thought i knew who it was. (im 15) Later on, that persons friends status was "Well, tonight was interesting.." Told my mom about it.. and showed her their FB picture. She says "thats one of them."

Edited by Goalieboy#1

GF opened $2500 in credit cards in my name without telling me.

GF didn't file insurance properly for our kid, who had a two week hospital stay.

I now have $31,500 of bills to pay.

GF didn't file insurance properly for our kid, who had a two week hospital stay.

As well as a girlfriend to cut loose.

He might be waiting to post that in the sweet spot thread.

Didnt file the claim properly?

Or didnt get insurance to properly cover the child in the first place?

Edited by eric42434224

^ This.

I'd have expected to see 'Ex GF didn't....'

Either way good luck. You can usually get pretty large reductions in the hospital bill if you call the billing department and make it clear you WANT to pay, but just can't pay that much.