Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Whenever a flare up happens it usually works itself out in a few days. It didn't stop me from jogging 3.3 miles last night and 10 minutes on the elliptical, although it probably should have.

Damn house smells like a skunk, evidently the dog got a little too close to one tonight and my wife didn't do anything to clean him up all night. The smell is making me sick.

Damn house smells like a skunk, evidently the dog got a little too close to one tonight and my wife didn't do anything to clean him up all night. The smell is making me sick.

Our 2 dogs got it on Monday night. 1:30 in the morning and Im washing the dogs. House finally is smelling better.

It really bugs me when people give you shit about having nice equipment. I just got custom APX skates and have already gotten crap about it. I really have to learn not to care and also learn that people are just jealous.

Edited by kovalchuk71

Made 1 hour rollerblade to go take softball balls and a tee-ball to hit some to break my new bat. Forgot my wallet, only 7 balls remaining in the store and no tee-ball all around the city.

It really bugs me when people give you shit about having nice equipment. I just got custom APX skates and have already gotten crap about it. I really have to learn not to care and also learn that people are just jealous.

Screw them, they just can't appreciate good gear :P

Traded to an expansion team in my last year of juniors. Not sure If I will go there to play, look for somewhere else to go or hang em up. Been a pretty rough past few days.

first time i try out my mobile banking on my new droid. Just got paid on thursday, didnt get that many hours but got a good cheque. Excited to drop in money for rent and bills and still save 200 for a new road bike.

Go and transfer 450 to another account to pull it out at the atm for rent, and it goes to a bank account belonging to someone else i gave money to as a gift back in june. Well screw me over. I get the call from this person, "dude you droped 450 into my account wtf? i'm negative on my account man! thanks though"

'wait what?'

quickly call my bank, "yeah man i made a mistake i need a transaction reversed i accidentally sent money to someone elses account when it was supposed to be to mine so i could pay my bills please cancel it asap before it fully posts"

the lady on the phone said 'not a problem sir we've got you covered, transaction cancelled within 30 minutes it will show on your bank account and you wont have to worry about it.' and hung up on me.

Go back to work.

Get off work, driving home i go to the atm and pull out 460 for my rent and bills, better in cash than anything else, well the money is there so i think, sweet she got it done for me thankfully.

Wake up friday morning about to place an order, check my bank account. -260 dollars and quickly think "HOLY S#$%!!!"

I call the bank tell them the situation and get some retard woman who tells me the situation is being fixed by the bank in a claim i should be fine i can keep spending even if i'm negative, i call a big bunch of BS to her ear and she proceeds to telling me "well perhaps you should sell some of your belongings or borrow money from someone to satisfy the overdraft and then you wont have to worry about it anymore.

786 dollar check gone in under 24 hours and she's asking me to sell my belongings to pay off this error. Granted i say its on me for trying out mobile banking. But seriously.

I call saturday morning before going into work, talk to a manager in the claims department. I get some annoying news.

"well sir it looks like the lady you spoke with on thursday never set out the motion on your claim to cancel it, in fact she never actually opened your account because it leaves a signature time stamp and she never did it, so theres no way to trace the call and find out who it was. We can set out a motion for it now but at this point its going to be no good unless that person refunds you, but since their account is negative i guess your best bet will be your next paycheck, do you know when you'll pay off this overdraft?"

Gladly i provided the user id and name of that retard from thursday and filed a complaint. But the damage is done. So i worked and got paid over 700 bucks, but only got to use 460 of it and that was strictly bills and rent. Super. I live near the call center for bank of america, if their claims department was not in texas and was the one here, i'd seriously go and find that piece of crap for not helping me out.

Edited by Thinkingjack

Hang in there. Don't forget all the good stuff. As to the people you've lost, think about how good it was to have them for the time you did.

Lost my final grandparent 2 days ago. lost 2 in a month 3 in 2 months. Along with my girlfriend. Life is seriously a fucked up thing.

I'm sorry about your losses man, i really do wish you and your family the best, and i'm really sorry about your girlfriend too, thats terrible no one should have to lose someone like that. I wish her family the best too. Keep your head up dude, it will get better, just always keep their memories with you.

Lost my final grandparent 2 days ago. lost 2 in a month 3 in 2 months. Along with my girlfriend. Life is seriously a fucked up thing.

Stay strong bud, even though it doesn't look it right now, there is that light at the end of the tunnel :)

If there ever is some sort of afterlife, or a place where memories and consciences exist after passing; they will be forever grateful for all that you've given.

You're a good person dude, I don't know you but I can say that for sure.

Tough year for you bud.. so sorry for your losses.. althought they are not here to walk by your side they live on in your memories..

stupid quiet work quarrels. On my end I do tend to run at the mouth a bit but at the same time people do feel the same way I do. I just hate feeling like my every move is being scrutinized by lazy colleagues.