Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Just had a white guy and a white woman, (i'm mexican, from mexico and yes i play hockey and collect stuff too) tell me they're having such a hard time finding jobs because of the market crash and because they live privileged lives in the upper middle white class but they would never give it up to have a job.

I dont know if that was a complaint or a freaking RETARDED human mentality, but since i am meixcan i just responded with " i live in the same area as you, i had a hard time finding a job for over a year and now i'm on a really really good job because I TRIED my hardest to find a job"

they proceeded to just talk that they wont be dropping statistics as to why they can't get a job. Cheap god damn excuses. <-excuse my language. Freaking idiots!

And they're most certainly not upper middle white class, they're in debt up to their necks, and living in upper ghetto class apartments if that exists.

Edited by Thinkingjack

got my first road bike crash on monday morning heading to work, rolled it out but messed up my left hand and knee, lost all feeling on the pinkie through middle finger on that hand sure was painful.

Then tuesday last night on the way home to work apparently in the bike trail of a park someone decided that rocks on a hard bend was a great idea for bikes flatted my front, slid out and slammed into a light pole.

it's been a rough two days for my body i guess.

You just described the entire "Occupy" movement.

that sounds about right, i wondered why it looked familiar after posting it.

One of the last things my grandfather said to me when he was in the hospital is that he wanted me to have a couple specific guns from his collection. Someone in the family found out that they also happened to be among the most valuable in the collection and they're trying to convince me that he said something different. None of them are all that valuable, less than a grand or so each, it's just the thought that someone would try and do this that pisses me off. Just one more reason I spend as little time as possible with that part of my family.

Something along these lines started a blow-out family fight at Thanksgiving dinner last week. What a mess, I'm sorry to see someone else dealing with it.

Last Friday, took a fall and landed on my ribs. Was sore all weekend and played Monday. Everything was fine, felt great and even scored twice. A little sore still all week, but no major pain or problems. Went out last night to coach our squirt team and after fifteen minutes of barely doing anything, I felt like someone hit me in the ribs with a bat. Tried to play in a league game later on and had to stop after a period, could not bear the pain. I guess I need to shut it down for a while til I heal. Damn! I have been on a tear lately.

Something along these lines started a blow-out family fight at Thanksgiving dinner last week. What a mess, I'm sorry to see someone else dealing with it.

thats why i dislike thanksgiving with some of my family, went to see them last week for dinner and as usual my brother decided he's the queen of the rodeo.

Just got cut from my junior team last night. Team wasnt doing that well and they said they needed to make room for younger guys to build for the future (im 20). So this season has basically been a waste. Broke my hand in camp played four games and this happens. Worst part is the coaches told me they wanted me to stay because im their type of player and they were happy with my play (It was the gms decision). They've basically gotten rid of all the out of town guys who go to all off ice stuff and are now left with all the home town guys who either dont go to any training stuff the team does or do go but show up high.They offered me a coaching postion with the team now. Just a really shitty situation and I dont really know where to go from here. It sucks because I made alot of good buddies on that team. Not the way I wanted to end my Junior career.

I'm cleaning up my backyard and living room today since its my day off, i look out the door and see a hand reach up on my gate grab our new Chrismas Wreath and force it to the side of the gate scraping and cracking the holder, instantly i get furious i reach to open the screen and i see the USPS mail truck so i think "ok he's gonna knock". But i'm still a little furious of what he did to the wreath since i just hung it up last night.

So i had a shaft that Kevin was mailing me out, i look back up and i see the idiot instead of knock after making eye contact with me THROWS THE SHAFT OVER THE GATE and land on one end.

I walk out and i yell "Hey God Damn it! What the FU@K is wrong with you! That sXit is valuable! Get the hell back in your truck before i use this stick to kick your @ss"

I rip the packaging open and lo and behold its cracked four inches at the top of the shaft, so now i'm gonna have to cut it and put a long plug to try and extend it back to where i need it to be. Piece of crap.

Edited by Thinkingjack

Can't you file a claim with UPS for the shaft and the broken wreath holder?

i am actually because this is some retarded crap on this dudes part, cannot believe he did such a thing. That's as bad as my friend getting his xbox and the UPS guy dropped it while trying to handle it. "here you whoops sorry bud"

So i had a shaft that Kevin was mailing me out, i look back up and i see the idiot instead of knock after making eye contact with me THROWS THE SHAFT OVER THE GATE and land on one end.

I walk out and i yell "Hey God Damn it! What the FU@K is wrong with you! That sXit is valuable! Get the hell back in your truck before i use this stick to kick your @ss"

I rip the packaging open and lo and behold its cracked four inches at the top of the shaft, so now i'm gonna have to cut it and put a long plug to try and extend it back to where i need it to be. Piece of crap.

Hope you don't have the same idiot deliver your habs gear from me!