Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Gotta love it when you get hit at 40mph at a red light by a Tacoma pickup truck, good way to start the morning

60509_469610740066_735745066_7014303_4013620_n.jpg

RIP Honda

Edited by Axxion89

Where did it break?

Towards the back, right below where the screw goes- aluminum was still in tact, making me not notice it over the weekend or monday night practice, but before my skate on tuesday. you couldn't see it was broken unless you looked directly down at it. I was told that I should be able to have them warrantied at the place i bought em cause they're under 12 months old...

You okay man??

Yupp gonna take more than a Tacoma to take me out lol But luckily for me the lady took full responsibility and I'm taking my brother's 2004 Acura TSX as my new car so it kinda worked out ok haha

Yupp gonna take more than a Tacoma to take me out lol But luckily for me the lady took full responsibility and I'm taking my brother's 2004 Acura TSX as my new car so it kinda worked out ok haha

Sounds like a fair trade-off to me. Good to hear you're okay, looks like a nasty accident.

Edited by EBondo

Taco's are fairly tough vehicles, glad to hear you are ok. Hopefully you enjoy your new car.

I work in the Army reserves. After spending some or all of the last 6 winters building my fitness towards spending some or all of the last 6 summers trying to complete my training as a platoon commander, I've had to finally bow to the reality that my 42 year old spine is not keeping up with my 20 year old spirit. Three years in a row of my back degenerating into the feeling of hot knives and sand between my vertebrae, leaving me unable to complete the course, means I'm done with the infantry. It is what it is, but it's a little bitter reaching the point where no amount of determination will overcome your physical limits. Enjoy your twenties - my ex-wife stole mine.

This want to buy new gear, especially since I don't need it is getting way to heavy. I noticed it getting worse in the summer..now I think it was either the point where I was checking the sales on IHW and Craigslist at lunch at school...I really need to cut off or go cold turkey. :unsure:

This want to buy new gear, especially since I don't need it is getting way to heavy. I noticed it getting worse in the summer..now I think it was either the point where I was checking the sales on IHW and Craigslist at lunch at school...I really need to cut off or go cold turkey. :unsure:

Maybe you just need a pair of gloves to get the monkey off your back :ph34r:

junk food is out of the question now lol.

late but good luck with the meds, i had some adhd meds (oh i remember adderall) too but gave up after i couldn't eat

Edited by K9 Unit

late but good luck with the meds, i had some adhd meds (oh i remember adderall) too but gave up after i couldn't eat

thanks, I finally found something that works and it's not an adhd med. It's called nuvigal. Not sure why this wasn't one of the first few ones I tried............

having lunch today and a tooth falls out! Was a root canal job with the post about 3/8" in it. Nice, now I have to get this fixed = $. Play hockey tonight and tweak my groin in first 15 minutes, skate next 45 minutes just trying not to make it worse. Get home to answer a family email that makes everything even worse. some day I will get a tat that reads FTS : Fuck This Shit.

Just finished six days of flying, get home at midnight. I have a 90 minute drive tomorrow morning for a USAH ref clinic that starts at 8AM and a 12 hour day of work on Sunday.

My grandmother (dad's mom) passed away last evening. For her it is a blessing as she has been going quickly down hill over the past month and a half. I never really had a relationship with my dad's parents, but still the sudden sense of confusion and urgency that has been thrown over my family is not good at all. Also, trying to make all of the viewings and funeral on top of my classes, work, and other responsibilities (Same goes for my brother and cousins in college) cannot be easy with all the funeral arrangements falling right in the middle of the week.

one of my buddies on my team got traded last night, coach was asked on the radio why he traded him and he replied that my buddy didnt want to go in the direction the team was going and was pretty much rebeling and doing his own thing, this was not true whatsoever and when the coach talked to my buddy he said we are trading you because i dont want you here anymore and that was it, the positive is he is going to a great team whos hosting provincials this year

one of my buddies on my team got traded last night, coach was asked on the radio why he traded him and he replied that my buddy didnt want to go in the direction the team was going and was pretty much rebeling and doing his own thing, this was not true whatsoever and when the coach talked to my buddy he said we are trading you because i dont want you here anymore and that was it, the positive is he is going to a great team whos hosting provincials this year

Trades are a part of juniors (I'm assuming that's what you're playing) and I've been dealt mid-season myself, tell him to keep his head up and work hard. Sounds like he wasn't the best fit on your team regardless of who's to blame, maybe he'll have more of a chance to succeed with his new team.

Trades are a part of juniors (I'm assuming that's what you're playing) and I've been dealt mid-season myself, tell him to keep his head up and work hard. Sounds like he wasn't the best fit on your team regardless of who's to blame, maybe he'll have more of a chance to succeed with his new team.

Yea its junior and i know its all a part of it, our coach loves grinders and hes more of an offensive player so its understandable that they dont see eye to eye, our team from last year pretty much got ripped apart so far this year we were a pretty close group of guys last year, we have 4 returning guys this year so its pretty much a totally different team. He will definately do better with the new team, the new team had apparently been trying to get him since the end of last season so itll be good for him to play for a team that really wants him.

side note i am finally getting to play this year as i tried out for jr a and my team from last year didnt expect me back and ended up signing the max amount of guys so ive been sitting out for the last week and a half waiting for them to make some room, quite happy to be back

Really hoping todays impaling in Miami brings an end to the maple bat era of MLB.

Agreed, gotta think the maple drying process has something to do with the durability.

It's the wood itself that is the issue. It's not how often it breaks, it's how it breaks.

If it starts the wheels for banning them, I'm definitely going to pick up a few maple bats before they disappear.