Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Nahh, i have ideas things than that. But since my parents are involved already i cant. And they would know who it was, and retaliate.

Edited by Goalieboy#1

The kids egged your house first. An equal and appropriate response is justified. Involving parents is the sure-fire way for you to receive some retaliation from the kids that did it.

The kids egged your house first. An equal and appropriate response is justified. Involving parents is the sure-fire way for you to receive some retaliation from the kids that did it.

Dont you think that the kids will likely retaliate more if their house is egged? That is like declaring war.

I would actually think getting the third parties (parents) involved will introduce some stronger consequences if it escalates.

That is just me speaking as a semi-rational adult with kids.

But as a teenager, I would have absolutely egged their house....and their car for good measure.

In school days, we vandalized a kid's house with eggs and the next day at school he was trying to recruit me to join the posse that was going to sit outside waiting for whoever threw the eggs to return to the scene. Double hilarious.

I should have said "Ok." and then gone around one by one knocking off the members of the posse with my Navy Seal/Ninja skills saving the original target for last.

Another vandalism of that sort did leave me feeling guilty as later I could imagine how the parents may have felt and why they thought their son was a target.

But that's what he gets for messing with an idiot like me!

Wait. That did not come out right.

GF opened $2500 in credit cards in my name without telling me.

GF didn't file insurance properly for our kid, who had a two week hospital stay.

I now have $31,500 of bills to pay.

One of my sister in law's recently did this to my brother (the credit card part). She also spent all of her retirement savings. Im not sure what makes women do this! In my brothers case, his wife just wanted more stuff and didnt like hearing no. Either way, that is seriously troublesome and you need to make that stop right now. The $2500 part can be fixed...its the $31k part that cant.

Did I also mention my brothers wife also wants to take control of their finances and pay all of the bills? She claims that she has nothing to do now that she sits at home with the baby... :rolleyes:

Really makes me angry for some reason.

Also, while Im ranting: Ladies, if I banged you on the first date then I expect to be able to hit it on the second date and so on. Do not get offended when I throw out the text at 2am on a saturday asking "what are you up to?", you forget so quickly that you put out on night one. I just wish women would be consistent.

Zach

Also, while Im ranting: Ladies, if I banged you on the first date then I expect to be able to hit it on the second date and so on. Do not get offended when I throw out the text at 2am on a saturday asking "what are you up to?", you forget so quickly that you put out on night one. I just wish women would be consistent.

Haha, I see your point man. It's not like we say no!

Maybe next time, ask a bit earlier though!

8-0 loss tonight. On a team thats 1-6-2, with one game left against a team that has 1 loss all year. And the Captains said even though next spring there will be a draft for the new season, it will probably be pretty close to the same teams next year. Do I really want to pay $160 to play 10 games of beer league on a team with no forwards who can do anything with the puck?

8-0 loss tonight. On a team thats 1-6-2, with one game left against a team that has 1 loss all year. And the Captains said even though next spring there will be a draft for the new season, it will probably be pretty close to the same teams next year. Do I really want to pay $160 to play 10 games of beer league on a team with no forwards who can do anything with the puck?

No, you don't. And that's why you won't see me in the league either. The only way I would play is if I move up to B league.

Sometimes a lack of scoring is not only the forwards fault. Take a look at where the D is getting them the puck. Are the forwards getting passes in open ice on their stick or in their feet with an opponent nearby. The right first pass can make a huge difference.

Why don't you move up to forward for net year?

Its not like they can get worse, and hopefully you'd enjoy the change of scenery. Think of it as a new challenge you probably couldn't get if you guys were 9-0.

Sometimes a lack of scoring is not only the forwards fault. Take a look at where the D is getting them the puck. Are the forwards getting passes in open ice on their stick or in their feet with an opponent nearby. The right first pass can make a huge difference.

Why don't you move up to forward for net year?

Its not like they can get worse, and hopefully you'd enjoy the change of scenery. Think of it as a new challenge you probably couldn't get if you guys were 9-0.

Reyno can attest from playing against us, of our 6 forwards, none of them can truly handle the puck. it comes down to the four defenseman (one of whom has Mono and is done for the year) to carry the puck, and as soon as one of us starts moving the puck up ice, the forwards stop skating at the blue line, lose all momentum, and wait. by the time they start skating again the defenseman carrying the puck is triple teamed, forced into a bad shot, and left with an odd man rush the other way , because the forwards don't try to move back and play help out D.

Plain and simple, I have been playing for three years, I'd rate my hands at a 3/10 and my skating as maybe a 4/10, and I'm probably the second best player on the team. We simply have no talent on this team, and we are completely over matched in the league. As far as skill level, I am in the middle of the pack in the league, I can compete and play well, but I'm on a team that depends on me to do more than I'm capable of.

And the reason I played D was because I felt I was a stronger backwards skater than most of the rest, and because literally no one else wanted to play. Next wednesday is our last regular season and I will be asking to play forward just to shake things up and for my own enjoyment I guess. I liked playing D, but I just want to change it up.

No, you don't. And that's why you won't see me in the league either. The only way I would play is if I move up to B league.

I'm thinking I'm going to B league as well. I'm lobbying my roommate to move, up, but he's not sure if he wants to. Shoot me a message next spring if you end up going to B League.

stupid @#$%^&* skates dont fit.... i think the dozen or so in the last 3 years didnt fit either. Someone suggested One95, another to go with the Graf 7 series of skates...

Never thought my feet needed more heel-arch depth, but apparently so...

getting rid of all the skates... everything... hoping that with the money I can get back I can get some Grafs or One95...

Everybody has told me to sever ties with my ex girlfriend, and to be quite frank, i cant do that because im still hung up on her, even though she is a total bitch one week, then comes over crying and apologising the next.

F#$% girls are confusing.

Everybody has told me to sever ties with my ex girlfriend, and to be quite frank, i cant do that because im still hung up on her, even though she is a total bitch one week, then comes over crying and apologising the next.

Take it from a guy who has been in the same situation. RUN! Run as fast and as far away as you can!

Do you really enjoy the bullshit roller-coaster?

Take it from a guy who has been in the same situation. RUN! Run as fast and as far away as you can!

Do you really enjoy the bullshit roller-coaster?

Exactly, perhaps the next hill will be much bigger and steeper? Do you want to risk that?

Edited by AIREAYE

How about having a d-man who insists on taking it end to end and around the other teams net every time he touches the puck. I just do my best to get off the rink so I have him frustrate me as little as possible but he doesnt get off the rink either.

stupid @#$%^&* skates dont fit.... i think the dozen or so in the last 3 years didnt fit either. Someone suggested One95, another to go with the Graf 7 series of skates...

Never thought my feet needed more heel-arch depth, but apparently so...

getting rid of all the skates... everything... hoping that with the money I can get back I can get some Grafs or One95...

I guess it is good that we didnt get that deal worked out then?

On to another topic, I go into my LHS talk with someone and end up ordering in some skates in my size, I make the trip out to pick them up a week later, and they're ice and not inline and now this week is thanksgiving so I most likely won't even get them till next week or one week after the fall season ends. and about a month before the winter/spring one begins.

Edited by CAmmon