Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AIREAYE

LHS's in/near Hacienda Heights, California?

Im going there this December to visit my grandmother, and I was wondering if anyone knows of any LHS's or places that sells hockey stuff over there. Also, would the prices be cheaper or more expensive when compared to Missisauga (Ontario)?

Both hockey monkey and hockey giant are in So Cal. I would guess it's about a 45 min to 1 hour drive from Hacienda, without traffic. I'm sure there are LHSs closer to Hacienda but I only know hockey monkey and giant.

FYI at hockey monkey, if you're looking for something specific, I would call the store ahead of time and ask if they have the item in the store. If not, ask them if they can bring the item from the warehouse. Usually they'll have the item the next day and will give you a call.

Good luck and have fun shoppping :)

Avoid the sharpenings at Hockey Giant if you go there. Terrible job. Always had the guy at Glacial Gardens do my skates.

lol, Its highly unlikely that I'll bring any hockey stuff with me to California (on the plane...) but it would be cool to go skating or do some stick and puck there, just so I can say that I played hockey in SoCal :P

lol I arrived in LA yesterday and just made the 45min drive down to ANA to Hockeygiant...awesome place, bought a pair of Bauer Supreme One35 pants :P

Great deal at $60 compared to $90 back in Canada