Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JoeyJ0506

Pittsburgh

Nothing new for us, on the bright side, our start times get a little earlier after this one.

The showdown tomorrow night haha...

More like, "lay down, clench your teeth, and take it." Talk about defining, "the wheels fell off." That one was tough. Best of luck on the rest of your season though.

I thought it was going to be really tight by the way the first and first half of the second...

Yeah, for sure you guys too, sorry I didn't get a chance to talk, I was late getting there and was like one of the last ones out for warm-ups.

I really do not know why it was lopsided. The game seemed pretty even. We both had a lot of possession time in each others zone. You guys have a pretty good team (except for Eric Majeski) hahah j/k he used to play with us a while ago. I guess it came down to the goalies?

I thought it was going to be really tight by the way the first and first half of the second...

I really do not know why it was lopsided. The game seemed pretty even. We both had a lot of possession time in each others zone. You guys have a pretty good team (except for Eric Majeski) hahah j/k he used to play with us a while ago. I guess it came down to the goalies?

I really don't know what happened half way through the second. That usually seems to be the point in the game that the wheels fall off. Our goalie definitely had an off night, and we couldn't stop the long stretch pass to our blue-line. People also like to skate until they're too tired to get back to the bench let alone play defense... Oh well. We have a double header next Friday and Saturday; gotta retool and go back to it.

Edited for stupid typos.

I really don't know what happened half way through the second. That usually seems to be the point in the game that the wheels fall off. Our goalie definitely had an off night, and we couldn't stop the long stretch pass to out blue-line. People also like to skate until they're to tired to get back to the bench let alone play defense... Oh well. We have a double header next Friday and Saturday; gotta retool and go back to it.

A lot of your guys carried the puck too much into the zone and would try to beat our 2 D men alone. You had a TON of turnovers from that. Once the puck was in our zone you guys def moved it around well. It was those times when they were skating it in 1 on 2 and 1 on 3 that hurt you guys because we have a few guys on D who get the puck and unload it up ice in a hurry for a breakout like you said. You guys really play back to back nights? That is awesome!

Have you guys played the Ice Ninjas? What a bunch of jerkoffs...

We're scheduled to play them November 5th, what's up with them?

Well they have a Mike Richards look alike so that's strike number one, but they were just dirty. A lot of cheap shots and hitting, which don't get me wrong I don't mind the physical, but they played like it was a checking league, real mouthy too.

Well they have a Mike Richards look alike so that's strike number one, but they were just dirty. A lot of cheap shots and hitting, which don't get me wrong I don't mind the physical, but they played like it was a checking league, real mouthy too.

The Angry Beavers were like that with us last season. It's really uncalled for. I have more than enough on my plate coming up with snide comments for the refs, I don't need the added distraction of having to deal with some Rec. League heroes.

Just played Savage Bliss and more of the same, like I said I don't mind a little rough stuff, but in the handshake line, this guy says to me, "Good game f*g."

Now at this point he's told me several times to take my visor off and fight him. I camp out in front of the net every game and I guess that ticked him off. I mean what's the point of that in the handshake line? Leave it on the ice if you're going to do something, it's so annoying with some of these idiots.

Just played Savage Bliss and more of the same, like I said I don't mind a little rough stuff, but in the handshake line, this guy says to me, "Good game f*g."

I'm glad we get the Ice Ninjas, Savage Bliss, and Angry Beavers back to back to back. Hopefully we can pick up at least 2 by the end of the season. We'll see. People that act like this in Rec. League are tools.

Beyond furious after last night. We were out on the Stadium rink and the Zamboni people were standing there at the door forever so we started to skate and shoot and the ref starts screaming don't shoot, don't shoot. We're all kinda of confused and he said because they were in the Zamboni door still.

That's cool, no problem, never heard that before but whatever.

Four minutes into the game, Bob Arturo comes running out to the rink screaming where is your captain, where is your captain, looks at me and goes you're gone. He kept screaming saying you can't do that and you were warned, wouldn't talk to me at all and just kept yelling. I think throwing someone out was a little extreme.

Beyond furious after last night. We were out on the Stadium rink and the Zamboni people were standing there at the door forever so we started to skate and shoot and the ref starts screaming don't shoot, don't shoot. We're all kinda of confused and he said because they were in the Zamboni door still.

That's cool, no problem, never heard that before but whatever.

Four minutes into the game, Bob Arturo comes running out to the rink screaming where is your captain, where is your captain, looks at me and goes you're gone. He kept screaming saying you can't do that and you were warned, wouldn't talk to me at all and just kept yelling. I think throwing someone out was a little extreme.

That's out of control. They do a bad enough job of cutting the ice, but to sit there and BS so you cannot get your warm ups in is ridiculous. I'm guessing Mr. Arturo had a rough day, he's usually pretty pleasant to deal with.

I have just registered for the winter season, and am in need of two defensemen to fill out the roster. Please PM or email me with all pertinent information if you are interested.

-Joe

It really depends on who decides to show up for the game. I already know our two best defensemen are out, and one of our top goal scorers is suspended two games (whole other story). Do we have a shot... yes. But, we're going to have to play one hell of a game.

It really depends on who decides to show up for the game. I already know our two best defensemen are out, and one of our top goal scorers is suspended two games (whole other story). Do we have a shot... yes. But, we're going to have to play one hell of a game.

Give me a call Joe - think I'm on the roster - waiting for the call up!

How about the Killer Bunnies had like four guys added to their roster with "five" games played, now the one guy scored 25 points the previous and has none in five....